Adhd

I have the same fucking problem, really demotivated for school.

Dont attend classes, creating more anxiety, more stress.
Been ongoing or 4 years now. Ritalin helps me study but its not the way to solve the issue.

I tried anti-depressants, didnt do shit either.

I realised its my bad sleeping habits; for the past 7-8 years, i've been getting like 4-5 hours of sleep a night max.
This ongoing bad sleeping habit caused my brain to sludge up and make me really dumb, thus fuckign with my school also.
When I get a good night sleep, i feel brand new the next day.
Also, I find when I meet a new girl, i get my "drive" back. I tend to make more money, go to the gym, not play video games....Productive shit.

Havent got a drive in 6-7 months now, gained 10 lbs of fat....seeing a psychiatrist to see what kind of pills can help..but nothing worked so far. (I'm trying to find a magic pill that will give me this drive back, without having to meet a new girl)

If you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will feel stupid and a failure....So remember to do what you like in life, what you are good at. not what you have to. No everyone is meant to have a masters, some people are happy at having a D.E.P. and working manually.

I tried anti-depressants, didnt do shit either.
Havent got a drive in 6-7 months now, gained 10 lbs of fat....seeing a psychiatrist to see what kind of pills he can help..but nothing worked so far.

How about you stop wondering what pill will make you feel better and just get up and fucking do something with your life. Start creating something, experiencing stuff, get your body in shape, etc. THIS will make that ''drive'' come back...

Pills wont do any magic bro you need to find solutions yourself.

disclaimer: **this is not a hate post**

^ I know exactly that feel. Looking at managerial accounting right now cannot concentrate if someone had a gun to my head but I can look at car stuff online for hours.

I think I have minor anxiety which makes me stress and not concentrate and it just multiplies. Gonna see someone about it at some point. For now occasional addy helps

in no way do i use these study drugs to keep me going for long periods of time. It's really just a midterm/final aid that's rarely used.

So many feels ITT.

Some of the best lawyers i know, who work on the biggest cases have used drugs like Adderall a few times.

Like many have pointed this out, it's useful on really long/stressful work periods, but prolonged use of this type of product will not help you any better.

no such thing as adhd in my opinion....find a hobby, a passion, something you love and want to do and you wont have "adhd" anymore....im sure ill get made fun of for this post but i don't believe in this "disease".

you cant concentrate? always need to move and go go go....maybe you don't like what your doing, you don't like who your with... change your life, not with pills

lol ritalin is synthetic coke. it won't calm you down it will make you super nevous and the urge to constanstly do something...methylphenidate is a horrible drug

however if you really need something that works the best is dexedrine.

You should keep your uneducated ignorant opinions to yourselves :)

Here we go again :rolleyes:

Listen, you can't be on it all the time. Try to train yourself to focus when required.

By the way, keep in mind that amphetamines activate your fight or flight response. You're actually stressed as fuck when you're on them. Your body is fighting to survive, that's why you feel so good and your mind is so clear. It also restricts blood flow to your outer limbs to keep resources in your core and it makes you stronger (increased impulse sent to your muscles).

Je prends 20 mg de Cipralex depuis 1 an et demi pour traiter des problèmes d'anxiété.

J'étais toujours anxieux et je faisais des crises de panique.

Depuis que je prends ces pilules, je ne fais plus de crise de panique et mon anxiété a beaucoup diminué.

Mon psychiatre m'a dit que mon anxiété disparaîtrait complètement.

Les pilules sont souvent efficaces.

Le ritalin cest du speed pas dela coke lool

Abuse potential
Legal warning printed on Ritalin packaging

Methylphenidate has high potential for abuse due to its pharmacological similarity to cocaine and amphetamines.[25][85] Methylphenidate, like other stimulants, increases dopamine levels in the brain, but at therapeutic doses this increase is slow, and thus euphoria does not typically occur except in rare instances. The abuse potential is increased when methylphenidate is crushed and insufflated (snorted), or when it is injected, producing effects somewhat similar to cocaine. Cocaine-like effects can also occur with very large doses taken orally. However, the dose that produces euphoric effects varies between individuals. Methylphenidate is actually more potent than cocaine in its effect on dopamine transporters. Methylphenidate should not be viewed as a weak stimulant as has previously been hypothesised.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylphenidate

NOOBS

Come on man, why do you insist on publicly displaying your stupidity? :(

lol ritalin is synthetic coke.

vs.

pharmacological similarity to cocaine and amphetamines.

Here are some other substances that also have pharmacological similarity to cocaine and/or amphetamines: MDMA (ecstasy), sudafed, ephedrine, dexedrine, adderall, vyvanse, meth.

Methylphenidate, like other stimulants, increases dopamine levels in the brain,

Here are 2 other stimulants for you: nicotine and caffeine. Hey, why not, I'll celebrate ignorance with you: 'lol, nicotine is synthetic coke'.

but at therapeutic doses this increase is slow, and thus euphoria does not typically occur except in rare instances.
Cocaine-like effects can also occur with very large doses taken orally.

The OP clearly said that he was PRESCRIBED Ritalin, and that he should take it only when needed. Thus, we're talking about a therapeutic dose. No euphoria, which is one of the most significant effects of cocaine.

The abuse potential is increased when methylphenidate is crushed and insufflated (snorted), or when it is injected, producing effects somewhat similar to cocaine.

Do you think that his doctor told him to snort his prescribed Ritalin?

Come on man, why do you insist on publicly displaying your stupidity? :(

vs.

Here are some other substances that also have pharmacological similarity to cocaine and/or amphetamines: MDMA (ecstasy), sudafed, ephedrine, dexedrine, adderall, vyvanse, meth.

Here are 2 other stimulants for you: nicotine and caffeine. Hey, why not, I'll celebrate ignorance with you: 'lol, nicotine is synthetic coke'.

The OP clearly said that he was PRESCRIBED Ritalin, and that he should take it only when needed. Thus, we're talking about a therapeutic dose. No euphoria, which is one of the most significant effects of cocaine.

Do you think that his doctor told him to snort his prescribed Ritalin?

LOL I'm not the stupid one! You're the idiot who falls for the phamaceuticals missleeding wording. You're right, those drugs are similiar but we're not talking about that. We're talking about Coke and Ritalin. Compare the two. They are fucking similiar. Look at their chemicals signs if you know how to read a periodic table.

So let me get this straight, according to your logic, if a pill crushed and snorted gives you a coke like high (and the substance in the pill is chemically similiar to coke) that is totally irrelevant when swallowing the pill? Bull shit.

It's because of naive pussies like you who is probably on x amount of pills at the cost of taxpayers that people's mentality will never change.

LOL I'm not the stupid one! You're the idiot who falls for the phamaceuticals missleeding wording. You're right, those drugs are similiar but we're not talking about that. We're talking about Coke and Ritalin. Compare the two. They are fucking similiar. Look at their chemicals signs if you know how to read a periodic table.

So let me get this straight, according to your logic, if a pill crushed and snorted gives you a coke like high (and the substance in the pill is chemically similiar to coke) that is totally irrelevant when swallowing the pill? Bull shit.

It's because of naive pussies like you who is probably on x amount of pills at the cost of taxpayers that people's mentality will never change.

I never said they weren't similar. In fact, I quoted your wikipedia stuff and I put in bold the parts that specifically state that they ARE pharmacologicaly similar. But making a generalizing statement like 'lol ritalin is synthetic coke' is an ignorant thing to say. It's a faulty analogy. You're grouping two substances that are alike in some respect, and ignoring everything else that make Ritalin and Coke two different substances. 'nicotine is synthetic coke', 'caffeine is synthetic coke', 'ecstasy is synthetic coke', 'crystal meth is synthetic coke'... they all have SOME similarity with coke. Name any 2 drugs and you can find some similarity between them. But the main problem here is still your initial reply of 'lol ritalin is synthetic coke'. For the rest of your reply, I won't even bother. I'm not getting further into this 'debate' with someone spewing broscience while being concerned with "people's mentality", lol.

two noobs fighting, its so cute

Happy to provide you with some entertainment. It's a nice bonus for someone asking for medical advice on a car forum ;) For your original post, Ritalin will not act directly on your stress. That's not what this drug was made for. But if you're stressed BECAUSE you're not getting things done, and knowing that Ritalin will most probably help you get those same things done... you get the point.

what's your point? at least OP makes his name known on the website and actually made an interesting thread, unlike you, you turd.

You mad brah ? Just pointing out I was kinda expecting it, seeing how disturbed that guy is rofl.

J'ai déjà pris du Ritalin et je vais en reprendre à nouveau pour des raisons personnel.
Sa aide beaucoup à la concentration.Si tu est du genre à regardez à gauche et à droite au lieux de mettre ta tête dans ce qui faut,c'est très bon!

Back