Any Mr members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I'm a Canadian, I respect women, unlike someone that pays for sex and posts it here, where anyone can read it and report it to his wife. BRO.

If it was an anti-Arab, Anti-Black, anti-wtv group, as long as they are not calling for violence, it's protected speech,.

^I'm a Canadian, I respect women, unlike someone that pays for sex and posts it here, where anyone can read it and report it to his wife. BRO.

If it was an anti-Arab, Anti-Black, anti-wtv group, as long as they are not calling for violence, it's protected speech,.

tu sais tu c'est quoi de la misogynie? My wife knows I pay for sex, its better than cheating, at least there's no emotions evolved, its just sex. I am pretty sure I respect woman more than you BRAH.

Marc Lépine aurait aimé faire parti de ce groupe, p-e qu'il aurait pas été seul à la polytechnique pour tuer toutes ces femmes

tu sais tu c'est quoi de la misogynie? My wife knows I pay for sex, its better than cheating, at least there's no emotions evolved, its just sex. I am pretty sure I respect woman more than you BRAH.

Wow. Simply wow.

how would you make the assumption I don't respect woman? Because of my skin color? So you are saying, Od_man99, you are a sexist for supporting freedom of speech and even more so, I knew you'd be a sexist because your parents are of Lebanese decent?

So that makes you incoherent and a racist.

Hows that? I lift heavy bro. Come at me.

Wow. Simply wow.

how would you make the assumption I don't respect woman? Because of my skin color? So you are saying, Od_man99, you are a sexist for supporting freedom of speech and even more so, I knew you'd be a sexist because your parents are of Lebanese decent?

So that makes you incoherent and a racist.

Hows that? I lift heavy bro. Come at me.

over reacting a bit? take a chill pill. I just found it funny for an arab to say that he sees nothing wrong about hateful comments towards woman. Look at you all worked out.

if yuo are canadian and are informed about the freedom of speech IN CANADA you should also know about the hateful speech laws, but no you are od-man an half retard who never check his sources before posting.

P.S. the jokes are funny, internet iz serious biznez in QC

Big lol @ piratage du groupe.

Cet article la est du gros nimporte quoi, y'a aucune haine réelle envers les femmes. Facile de faire paniquer des matantes en utilisant des mots comme : sexiste, misogynes et néo-nazis . Ils les font passer pour un groupe comme le KKK.

btw je doit conaitre environ une dizaine de personnes avec des stickers de même... et c'est vrmt pour rire.

if you have no respect for woman, you have no respect for your mom. When my wife gave birth to my son I realized that woman > men...

Who brainwashed you into thinking women > Men. I bet your one of those people who worship women and put them on a pedastle. Look women are really no better than us infact they are roughly equal. And eventually when the hardcore feminists assault our civil rights it will be doormat men like you who are at fault for encouraging their stupidity.

Remember we ARE men, we ARE significant.

Once again society has proven that white man is not allowed to have private groups for them and only them. Women have groups, Muslim men have groups, blacks from Haiti, Africa or other places all have groups separated by country should they choose it. Asians have groups, but white male groups automatically = bad things and they shouldn't exist. I find it ironic that it is a FEMINIST group who is leading this attack on a "masculinist" group.

complete and utter bullshit, especially when it was so obvious that this was a "just for shits and giggles" group.

I bet this wont help

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/10/23/uk-eu-gender-idUKBRE89M0NC20121023

I think I respect 10% of the women I have met in my life. The world is plagued with dumb skanks.

Who brainwashed you into thinking women > Men. I bet your one of those people who worship women and put them on a pedastle. Look women are really no better than us infact they are roughly equal. And eventually when the hardcore feminists assault our civil rights it will be doormat men like you who are at fault for encouraging their stupidity.

Remember we ARE men, we ARE significant.

No brainwash needed, I saw my wife giving birth so woman has all my respect. funny but PRO MEN are usually gay or in the closet waiting to come out.

S7-Le-policier-des-Village-People-fache-avec-la-justice-51908.jpg

No brainwash needed, I saw my wife giving birth so woman has all my respect. funny but PRO MEN are usually gay or in the closet waiting to come out.

Nice thinly veiled accusation of homosexuality bro. No doubt your wife's labor must have hurt like hell but she would not have had your kid had you not fucked her first. My question to you is why do you see yourself as inferior to her when you we're an EQUAL part of the process of making that kid?

Also I hear Anti-Men have little to no self confidence and whore out their honor and self worth in order to keep a woman. Who ultimately might leave them for ironically not being enough of a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back