Any Mr members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U got a taste of his bbc?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Out of everything I just wrote, that's all you picked up?

In an attempt to have a mature conversation regarding something you feel so deeply for, you resort to immaturity?

Who let you have a kid again?

In an attempt to have a mature conversation regarding something you feel so deeply for, you resort to immaturity?

Sorry u lost all maturity when u started talking about cocks

What do you expect man. At the moment Achi-dooch doesn't have anything smart to say so all he can do is think up insults. You can't really reason with a person who is a walking talking joke, so we should all treat him as one.

lol my comment stands.

Ur not allowed to have any comments ...ur a skinny single no life pothead. I remember when my friend sold u the white crx..i think that was the summum of ur life ;) and i was thinking what a dork u were lol

What do you expect man. At the moment Achi-dooch doesn't have anything smart to say so all he can do is think up insults. You can't really reason with a person who is a walking talking joke, so we should all treat him as one.

Called ur bf for back up?

Ur not allowed to have any comments ...ur a skinny single no life pothead. I remember when my friend sold u the white crx..i think that was the summum of ur life ;) and i was thinking what a dork u were lol

So you were a skinny yellow dude ?

Umm 6-7 years ago.. lots has changed since, funny how you root to insults when you have nothing constructive to say.

Called ur bf for back up?

Dolo's my good friend and seeing you talk shit with your ill based logic, it offended me.

I don't know about dolo but I'm not out to shame you but rather attempting to reason with you on the subject that you seem so passionate about.

However, if you make an idiot out of yourself in the process, that's not my fault, which you are btw.

Dolo's my good friend and seeing you talk shit with your ill based logic, it offended me.

I don't know about dolo but I'm not out to shame you but rather attempting to reason with you on the subject that you seem so passionate about.

However, if you make an idiot out of yourself in the process, that's not my fault, which you are btw.

Mind ur own business dolo can fend himself.

Mind ur own business dolo can fend himself.

Um it's a forum first of all and second of all, I wasn't reiterating his points nor defending him, rather trying to expose how silly you sound by attempting to reason/debate you regarding the this topic. In hindsight, I probably didn't need to do that since you're doing a great job *tu*

This is the best post in this thread.

Out of most people here, I don't think you get it. Respecting women does not mean you put them on a pedestal either, that's called white knighting.

Your wife had to bear the child and you'll have to support your family financially. I don't mean to gender stereotype but historically speaking that's how it's been. So using your own logic should your wife put you on a pedestal for the next 20 years? Or maybe she's the breadwinner too, in which case you have every right to put her on a pedestal. Families take work and you have to work together with your partner in order to distribute tasks accordingly, it all comes around in the end man. You're more than welcome to respect and love your wife more for bearing the child but it doesn't merit you putting yourself below her in terms of hierarchy.

I respect women and so does dolo, however I don't respect all women for the same reason that I don't respect all men, that has nothing to do with gender.

Also dolos last girl left because he injured her with his bbc.

No homo

srs doe
Also having sex for money with wife knowing about it=mind blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back