Any Mr members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice thinly veiled accusation of homosexuality bro. No doubt your wife's labor must have hurt like hell but she would not have had your kid had you not fucked her first. My question to you is why do you see yourself as inferior to her when you we're an EQUAL part of the process of making that kid?

Because she bored the kid for nine months and ripped her vagina so that he can come out. Calme toié criss de fru sexuel

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Because she bored the kid for nine months and ripped her vagina so that he can come out. Calme toié criss de fru sexuel

You know I ain't even mad at you, I honestly pity you. How can you possibly father your kids right if all your going to teach your son that he is worthless and has to bow to the fairer gender. Grow some balls man.

Nice thinly veiled accusation of homosexuality bro. No doubt your wife's labor must have hurt like hell but she would not have had your kid had you not fucked her first. My question to you is why do you see yourself as inferior to her when you we're an EQUAL part of the process of making that kid?

Also I hear Anti-Men have little to no self confidence and whore out their honor and self worth in order to keep a woman. Who ultimately might leave them for ironically not being enough of a man.

Dude wtf? What are u trying to prove here? Theres no bigger man than one that knows how to respect a woman. Youve got mommy issues kid.

Sounds like ur talking about ur past experiences..did a girl break ur lil heart son?

You know I ain't even mad at you, I honestly pity you. How can you possibly father your kids right if all your going to teach your son that he is worthless and has to bow to the fairer gender. Grow some balls man.
So respecting woman = no balls really?

Dude wtf? What are u trying to prove here? Theres no bigger man than one that knows how to respect a woman. Youve got mommy issues kid.

There is a difference btwn respecting a woman (which means treating her as you would like to be treated) and giving a woman a superiority complex and ruining your relationship with her. When you have a wife she is supposed to be an EQUAL PARTNER, not your boss. Who the hell would want to be in a relationship where the other party could freely oppress them at their will?

My wife keeps me sane if it wasnt for her id probably be in jail or dead already.

My wife keeps me sane if it wasnt for her id probably be in jail or dead already.

I guess some people like yourself need to be oppressed to be happy. If you would like I can continue telling you what I think is wrong with you at some later time today. For now I have some supply chain management work I have to finish.

Have a good day and don't kill anybody (yourself included)

Dolo

I guess some people like yourself need to be oppressed to be happy.

Opressed? I quit doing illegal shit because of her
..hows that oppression? Man tu parle de ton trou de cul en esti. On sen criss que t fif pis que tu deteste les femmes.

I really love people like you, srs. Thanks to you and your antics I get to have a good laugh and a noticable smirk of my face for the afternoon. I'll be back later.

cmon we all know that you are crying deeply inside, you are still hurt because of this one chick that you loved who probably left you for a guy like me :)

"Québec facho-watch...Démasquer l'intolérance au Québec"

Says the intolerant website. This site looks like its not worth more than the TDF facebook page. At least the TousDesFolles facebook page was funny...

theres a difference between being a pussy pussy whipped and having respect for woman, one doesn`t necessarily follow the other. Many in this thread doesnt seem to know the difference.

P.s avant qui en aille comme achioute qui soit offusqué , ces de l'humour !

Bob stun bon jack sérieux

P.s watch 2:34 how he drink is beer. No wonder he is alway drunk at the end of each show lol . He drink like 12 beer in a 45 min show

theres a difference between being a pussy pussy whipped and having respect for woman, one doesn`t necessarily follow the other. Many in this thread doesnt seem to know the difference.

Out of most people here, I don't think you get it. Respecting women does not mean you put them on a pedestal either, that's called white knighting.

Your wife had to bear the child and you'll have to support your family financially. I don't mean to gender stereotype but historically speaking that's how it's been. So using your own logic should your wife put you on a pedestal for the next 20 years? Or maybe she's the breadwinner too, in which case you have every right to put her on a pedestal. Families take work and you have to work together with your partner in order to distribute tasks accordingly, it all comes around in the end man. You're more than welcome to respect and love your wife more for bearing the child but it doesn't merit you putting yourself below her in terms of hierarchy.

I respect women and so does dolo, however I don't respect all women for the same reason that I don't respect all men, that has nothing to do with gender.

Also dolos last girl left because he injured her with his bbc.

No homo

srs doe

Out of most people here, I don't think you get it. Respecting women does not mean you put them on a pedestal either, that's called white knighting.

Your wife had to bear the child and you'll have to support your family financially. I don't mean to gender stereotype but historically speaking that's how it's been. So using your own logic should your wife put you on a pedestal for the next 20 years? Or maybe she's the breadwinner too, in which case you have every right to put her on a pedestal. Families take work and you have to work together with your partner in order to distribute tasks accordingly, it all comes around in the end man. You're more than welcome to respect and love your wife more for bearing the child but it doesn't merit you putting yourself below her in terms of hierarchy.

I respect women and so does dolo, however I don't respect all women for the same reason that I don't respect all men, that has nothing to do with gender.

Also dolos last girl left because he injured her with his bbc.

No homo

srs doe

U got a taste of his bbc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back