Any Mr members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um it's a forum first of all and second of all, I wasn't reiterating his points nor defending him, rather trying to expose how silly you sound by attempting to reason/debate you regarding the this topic. In hindsight, I probably didn't need to do that since you're doing a great job *tu*

U sound like a chick on pms...why did u feel the need to talk about his cock then?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Its ok im not jealous brah..ull have to do better than that.

Well how bout this. Once your wifey is fed up with your white-kniting bullshit she is probably gonna leave your ass and take half of your pathetic salary with her. Not to mention the full custody of your kid who will probably end up a badly adjusted delinquent like you.

U sound like a chick on pms...why did u feel the need to talk about his cock then?

I fear for your child

fuck this I'm out, you've proved my point

E00nl.gif

Well how bout this. Once your wifey is fed up with your white-kniting bullshit she is probably gonna leave your ass and take half of your pathetic salary with her. Not to mention the full custody of your kid who will probably end up a badly adjusted delinquent like you.

Lol shes not white nor black. If anyone would leave id be me ;)

I was able to make my wife accept me whoring around...can a whiteknight do that? Can any of u guys do that lol.

Lol shes not white nor black. If anyone would leave id be me ;)

Sure there Mister pedastle. She probably has your hopless ass on a fairly short leash. I bet she rigs a small bell when she wants your bitch-ass to change your diminutive son's dipers.

Bro you worship women like no tomorrow and then proceed to admitting that her pussy isnt the only one that your dick goes into and she knows about it??? Contradictions much? Thats about as disrespectful as you can be towards a woman. Also imo women = men... Even if i dont have children.

Sure there Mister pedastle. She probably has your hopless ass on a fairly short leash. I bet she rigs a small bell when she wants your bitch-ass to change your diminutive son's dipers.

Actually ur wrong i am too busy theses days to take care of my son.

I was able to make my wife accept me whoring around...can a whiteknight do that? Can any of u guys do that lol.

Im sure a lot of us could. I am also sure not a lot of us would be interested in it. I for instance wouldnt be live/respect myself if i kultipussied while in a serious relationship/marriage.

Bro you worship women like no tomorrow and then proceed to admitting that her pussy isnt the only one that your dick goes into and she knows about it??? Contradictions much? Thats about as disrespectful as you can be towards a woman. Also imo women = men... Even if i dont have children.

My wife knows the diifference bw sex and love. She used to dig 3 somes with another girl.

Im sure a lot of us could. I am also sure not a lot of us would be interested in it. I for instance wouldnt be live/respect myself if i kultipussied while in a serious relationship/marriage.

Never said i was normal but then again whats normal

My wife knows the diifference bw sex and love. She used to dig 3 somes with another girl.

Whether its sex or love... When youre in a serious relationship with someone, its the privacy and intimacy thqt matters. Not whoring wround. You have a very fucked mind if you think what youre doing is ok. And i dont think i would be happy if my second half though it was okay either.

Whether its sex or love... When youre in a serious relationship with someone, its the privacy and intimacy thqt matters. Not whoring wround. You have a very fucked mind if you think what youre doing is ok. And i dont think i would be happy if my second half though it was okay either.

Men have something called testosterone. Men cheat. I told my wife that i love her but i feel like cheating cuz i want to fuxk other woman. My wife didnt want to lose me so she accepted that. I just have to tell her where i go and how it was...which usually turns her on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back