Any Mr members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men have something called testosterone. Men cheat. I told my wife that i love her but i feel like cheating cuz i want to fuxk other woman. My wife didnt want to lose me so she accepted that. I just have to tell her where i go and how it was...which usually turns her on

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

So you don't mind your wife getting tripled teamed by Jarome, Bubba, and Mike? Imagine her face getting covered with cum and you kissing her lips that same night. Is that love?

Just seems a little odd that's all.

So you don't mind your wife getting tripled teamed by Jarome, Bubba, and Mike? Imagine her face getting covered with cum and you kissing her lips that same thing. Is that love?

Just seems a little odd that's all.

I wouldnt mind but thats not her thing shes more into girls. She created an account for us on swing town for our 6th anniversary ;)

How am I a fake euro?

Also you look more chineese than me, and therefore less euro because europe=/= asia.

I didnt say i was european. I said european are more open minded than quebecois who cheats/divorce constantly

I can relate to what he is/how he is currently acting because i was relatively same when I was 15 and full of sperm in my sac/brain... But we are talking about a 30year old "father", which becomes worrysome.

I can relate to what he is/how he is currently acting because i was relatively same when I was 15 and full of sperm in my sac/brain... But we are talking about a 30year old "father", which becomes worrysome.

Trust me i was worse at 15..i had 2-3 gf at the same time and didnt respect woman

My gawd achicoute's posts make me laugh sometimes. Every time he tries to convey an argument to which he deems just, it just backfires hard in his face. But for his sake, let's just call it "trolling".

Came here to get some potential lulz since this is an achicoute thread..

..lulz were had because achicoute is at it again..

1328464145916.gif

My gawd achicoute's posts make me laugh sometimes. Every time he tries to convey an argument to which he deems just, it just backfires hard in his face. But for his sake, let's just call it "trolling".

Came here to get some potential lulz since this is an achicoute thread..

..lulz were had because achicoute is at it again..

1328464145916.gif

Shit man you don't know the half of it, I've been nearly shitting my pants lolling since about 4pm. We seriously should find him IRL, film the shit he says and post it to you-tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back