Onkyo Receiver, Model HTR550/HTR560

Raptor_86

My friend owns this amp and has been having issues with overheating. Looked up the forums real quick and it seems to be happening a lil' to some of them. Was wondering if some of you guys on the forum own it and if you had any issues with it in regards to the overheat. He has no killer ssurround sound, just bookshelf speakers, so it does not make any sense that it overheats. Any ideas on how to solve it? He's been sending it for repairs twice (out of warranty) but the problem is still recurrent).

Thanks/Merci!

C'Est quoi la résistance des speakers? Ce receiver prend 8 a 14 ohm.

Sinon on parle de quoi comme chaleur??

Je vais vérifier pour ses speakers. Ce qui se passe c'est que le receiver shut down après 10-12 minutes.

J'ai un receiver Onkyo j'peu pas te dire le modele j'suis pas chez nous en ce moment mais sa température de fonctionnement ''normal'' est quand meme assez élevé d'avance.

Je vais vérifier pour ses speakers. Ce qui se passe c'est que le receiver shut down après 10-12 minutes.

ca ressemble a un cas de soudure froide , une soudure sur un circuit que l'etain n'a pas fusionné avec la piece, la pin ne fait que toucher mais est "dans le vide" et en fonctionnant la temperature monte et la pin perd contact avec l'etain

It's a known problem with Onkyo receivers that they run hot. I have an Onkyo TX-SR805 and it runs hot in both 8ohm and 4ohm at idle. In fact I've started to lose functionaility in 2 of 3 HDMI inputs... I added two 12volt computer fans on top to extract heat, connected to a variable power supply (3volt dc at the moment to keep fan noise down) power supply is plugged into the switched outlet on the back of the amp. It runs cooler with the fans but my HDMI's still need to be serviced.

It's a known problem with Onkyo receivers that they run hot. I have an Onkyo TX-SR805 and it runs hot in both 8ohm and 4ohm at idle. In fact I've started to lose functionaility in 2 of 3 HDMI inputs... I added two 12volt computer fans on top to extract heat, connected to a variable power supply (3volt dc at the moment to keep fan noise down) power supply is plugged into the switched outlet on the back of the amp. It runs cooler with the fans but my HDMI's still need to be serviced.

Tu as le meme probleme dans plusieurs autre compagnie comme mon Denon.... Je sais pas pk mais les receiver on tjs le DSP installé au dessus des amplificateurs....

Je crois que la seul compagnie qui n'est pas de meme c'est Cambridge. Sinon c'est un probleme courant de sauté le DSP a cause de la chaleur. Mon Denon a été réparer sous garantie et a rebrisé 1 an apres.

Back