Israel vs Hamas: Deadly Theater (Thread About the On Going WAR)

Yes im sure your Hamas palestinian buddies praise them.

Why not attack from the cities is the answer?

Everyone should read that carefully, and think about what kind of person AJ4J is. You're an extremist, that i am now sure of. I have friend with family barracaded in their houses in Gaza because Hamas is launching attacks from their door steps, and fleeing as fast as possible to avoid the counter attack. They usually return a few minutes later to point out how israel targets civilians.

I am the extremist here...right... your the angel who support israeli terror tactics, i guess they call it defending herself,

Thank you, for arguing so poorly, and presenting the mutually destructive points that you did. You posted a picture of destruction in the cities as if it were a tragedy brought on entirely by Israel, and Palestinian casualties as a result. (many of the homes demolitioned by Hamas themselves in 2005 because they were Israeli built.) You tell me that Hamas has no choice but to attack from the cities, then when i show you a map of gaza showing that they have more space outside the cities than inside.

Like an Idiot, you say
WHY NOT ATTACK FROM THE CITY!!

gaza%20populated.jpg

Well, no need for me to continue at this point. You defeated your own argument.

'Some indications' Hamas-Israeli truce is possible, Egypt says!

Updated at 4:15 p.m. ET: After a day where Israeli aircraft bombed Hamas offices in Gaza and Hamas fired a rocket at Tel Aviv, Egypt's leader on Saturday night said "some indications" exist that a ceasefire might be possible.

"There are some indications that there is a possibility of a ceasefire soon, but we do not yet have firm guarantees," Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi told a joint news conference with Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan, who was visiting Cairo.

Egypt had brokered an informal truce in October that has since collapsed, and it has said it is working for a new deal.

Before dawn on Saturday, Israeli aircraft fired missiles at Gaza buildings that included the office of Gaza Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh, as armed conflict in the region entered its fourth day.

Hamas later retaliated, firing a rocket at Israel's biggest city, Tel Aviv, for the third straight day. Police said it was destroyed in mid-air by an Iron Dome anti-missile battery deployed hours earlier, and no one was injured.

And in the Israeli Mediterranean port of Ashdod, a rocket ripped into several balconies. Police said five people were hurt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loud explosions regularly rocked the densely populated Palestinian territory during the day, sending plumes of smoke billowing into the sky. The occasional hiss of outgoing rocket fire showed Islamist militants were pursuing their defiance of the assault.

As the crisis escalates, Israel's military is considering waging a ground campaign. It started drafting 16,000 reserve troops on Friday, as Israel's Cabinet authorized the mobilization of up to 75,000 reservists. Troops were massing on the border and witnesses said they could see Israeli ships off Gaza's coast, NBC News' Ayman Mohyeldin reported.

Despite the violence, Tunisia's foreign minister arrived in the coastal enclave on Saturday in a show of solidarity, denouncing the Israeli attacks as illegitimate and unacceptable.

Officials in Gaza said 41 Palestinians, among them 20 civilians including eight children and a pregnant woman, had been killed in Gaza since Israel began operations four days ago. Three Israeli civilians were killed by a rocket on Thursday.

Israel's military said its air force had hit at least 180 targets since midnight, including a police headquarters, government buildings, rocket launching squads and a Hamas training facility in the impoverished territory.

Reporting from Gaza City, NBC's Richard Engel posted a message on Twitter describing the buzz of drones over the city. "It sounds like everyone is out mowing their lawns in the dark," he said.

A three-story house belonging to Hamas official Abu Hassan Salah was also hit and completely destroyed early on Saturday. Rescuers said at least 30 people were pulled from the rubble.

"What Israel is doing is not legitimate and is not acceptable at all," Tunisian Foreign Minister Rafik Abdesslem said as he visited Haniyeh's wrecked headquarters. "It does not have total immunity and is not above international law."

Hamas says it is committed to continued confrontation with Israel and is eager not to seem any less resolute than smaller, more radical groups that have emerged in Gaza in recent years.

The Islamist Hamas has ruled Gaza since 2007. Israel pulled settlers out of Gaza in 2005 but has maintained a blockade of the territory.

Israel launched a massive air campaign on Wednesday with the declared aim of deterring Hamas from launching cross-border rocket salvoes that have plagued southern Israel for years.

The Palestinians have fired hundreds of rockets out of Gaza, including one at Jerusalem and three at Tel Aviv - Israel's commercial center. Jerusalem had not been targeted in such a way since 1970, and Tel Aviv since 1991.

Although there were no reports of casualties or damage in either city, the long-range attacks came as a shock and advanced the prospect of an Israeli ground invasion into Gaza.

NBC's Richard Engle reports from Gaza City, where residents are preparing for a potential invasion as Israeli drones fly overhead.

"This will last as long as is needed; we have not limited ourselves in means or in time," Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman told Israel's Channel One television on Saturday.

In a call with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Friday, U.S. President Barack Obama reiterated American support for Israel to defend itself, Reuters reported. The two leaders also discussed options for "de-escalating" the situation, the White House said in a statement.

He also called Egypt's Morsi on Friday, and underscored his hope of restoring stability.

Rockets from Gaza fired on Tel Aviv and Jerusalem

Netanyahu held a four-hour strategy session late on Friday with a clutch of senior ministers on widening the military campaign, while other cabinet members were polled by telephone on increasing mobilization.

Political sources said they decided to more than double the current reserve troop quota set for the Gaza offensive to 75,000. It did not necessarily mean all would be called up.

In a further sign Netanyahu might be clearing the way for a ground operation, Israel's armed forces decreed a highway leading to the territory and two roads bordering the enclave of 1.7 million Palestinians off-limits to civilian traffic.

NBC's Ayman Mohyeldin answers your questions about Israel-Gaza conflict

The Israeli military said some 367 rockets fired from Gaza had hit Israel since Wednesday and at least 222 more were intercepted by its Iron Dome anti-missile system.

The Israel Defense Force said Saturday that mortar fire from Gaza had damaged an electricity cable in the south of Israel. "As a result, power is out in areas of northern Gaza Strip," the IDF said in a message posted on Twitter.

Four Iron Domes were deployed initially and a fifth was rushed into action on Saturday, weeks ahead of schedule. The army said it was placed in the Tel Aviv area, showing Israel's concern for the safety of its heavily populated coastline.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/17/15229132-some-indications-hamas-israeli-truce-is-possible-egypt-says?lite

Why not attack from cities is the answer?????

Because in theory they're supposed to be smart enough to predict that israel will fire back at the same areas rockets are fired from. And, still in theory, they're supposed to care about their own civilians and not want them to get hurt.

That's the theory. In reality they're either dumb as fuck or not giving a shit about the population they're supposedly protecting and trying to set free. I'm leaning towards the latter (though I wouldn't rule out the dumb factor either). They intentionally hide in and fire from cities to have their own prople killed by Israel so that they can then cry on TV and bullshit gullible bleeding hearts all over the world into seeing Israel as the bad guy.

Last edited:
In those years, how many deaths? That's right not even 50. Go cry me a river. You Zionist terrorists kill and expect chocolates in return. Gtfo.

74780_10151152653727514_1004124483_n.jpg
Thank you for pointing that out. Compared to Hamas, Israeli's value human life. Soldiers put themselves in the front line to protect their own people. I'm sure Hamas does that too. I mean it's not like if they take over someones home, hide in schools,use human shields and launch their attack from there right?. Btw, that's a nice sketch you posted. Pure Pallywood.

than why they shoot them if they are so useless?

because
palestinians like any muslim HATE JEW to Death.

kill civilien is ok For them if they are Jews.

at young age they get brainwash to hate Jews.

they think they are the banned people of god.

since the beginning of isreal The muslim said It will be a river of blood if any jew stay in this land.

anyways

peace is impossible between jew and muslim.
and muslim and Christian.
and Muslim and Hindu.

Never really heard about problems with jews and muslims in morroco .. maybe its just me who can't see any. But when it comes to someone stealing a country well why would they love them?

Kosher food is better than halal food

It's the same for them :) muslims are allowed to eat both

Never really heard about problems with jews and muslims in morroco .. maybe its just me who can't see any. But when it comes to someone stealing a country well why would they love them?

It's the same for them :) muslims are allowed to eat both

Tbh, I prefer Hallal food to Kosher food. Except for Beef. Muslims can eat shrimp, Dem jews be jelly.

A lot of zionist jewish puppets in this thread. Jews should not have a country, period. I believe this is also stated in the Torah. Aren't jews supposed to love the land they have been exiled to (where ever that is, can be anywhere scattered across the continent) and then when your Moshiach comes he will bring you together?

A lot of zionist jewish puppets in this thread. Jews should not have a country, period. I believe this is also stated in the Torah. Aren't jews supposed to love the land they have been exiled to (where ever that is, can be anywhere scattered across the continent) and then when your Moshiach comes he will bring you together?

wtf are you talking about? get your facts straight instead of talking out of your ass

Quality post right there. Can you refute any of the posts by the zionist jewish puppets? If you dont know how, than you dont know why your posting what you post. Your just being ignorant.

And

While your pretending to care about palestinians, in the same breath, you are taking advantage of their situation as an opportunity to voice hatred and mutually destructive statements. Tell me more about how launching missiles from homes in crowded cities is not using palestinians as Human shields by Hamas.

And denying that the jews should have a country, is a part of the problem. The countries are in place. Now the people need to learn how to CO-exist..

A quick google and fell on this
The so-called "State of Israel" is diametrically opposed and completely contradictory to the true essence and foundation of the People of Israel, as is explained above. The only time that the People of Israel were permitted to have a state was two thousand years ago when the glory of the creator was upon us, and likewise in the future when the glory of the creator will once more be revealed, and the whole world will serve Him, then He Himself (without any human effort or force of arms) will grant us a kingdom founded on Divine Service. However, a worldly state, like those possessed by other peoples, is contradictory to the true essence of the People of Israel. Whoever calls this the salvation of Israel shows that he denies the essence of the People of Israel, and substitutes another nature, a worldly materialistic nature, and therefore sets before them, a worldly materialistic "salvation," and the means of achieving this "salvation" is also worldly and materialistic i.e. to organize a land and army. However, the true salvation of the People of Israel is to draw close to the Creator. This is not done by organization and force of arms. Rather it is done by occupation to Torah and good deeds.

SECOND -- Because of all of this and other reasons the Torah forbids us to end the exile and establish a state and army until the Holy One, blessed He, in His Glory and Essence will redeem us. This is forbidden even if the state is conducted according to the law of the Torah because arising from the exile itself is forbidden, and we are required to remain under the rule of the nations of the world, as is explained in the book VAYOEL MOSHE. If we transgress this injunction, He will bring upon us (may we be spared) terrible punishment.

THIRD -- Aside from arising from exile, all the deeds of the Zionists are diametrically opposed to the Faith and the Torah. Because the foundation of the Faith and Torah of Israel is that the Torah was revealed from heaven, and there is reward for those who obey it and punishment for those who transgress it. The entire People of Israel is required to obey the Torah, and whoever doesn't want to, ceases to be part of the congregation of Israel.

FOURTH -- Aside from the fact that they themselves do not obey the Torah they do everything they can to prevent anyone they get under their power from fulfilling the commands of the Torah, the claims to freedom of religion are lies. They fight with all of their strength to destroy the Faith of Israel.

False. If you classify me as a zionist puppet then i could easily classify you as a lying facts puppet. You should read up more things before posting things which have no common sense.

Back