Israel vs Hamas: Deadly Theater (Thread About the On Going WAR)

A quick google and fell on this
The so-called "State of Israel" is diametrically opposed and completely contradictory to the true essence and foundation of the People of Israel, as is explained above. The only time that the People of Israel were permitted to have a state was two thousand years ago when the glory of the creator was upon us, and likewise in the future when the glory of the creator will once more be revealed, and the whole world will serve Him, then He Himself (without any human effort or force of arms) will grant us a kingdom founded on Divine Service. However, a worldly state, like those possessed by other peoples, is contradictory to the true essence of the People of Israel. Whoever calls this the salvation of Israel shows that he denies the essence of the People of Israel, and substitutes another nature, a worldly materialistic nature, and therefore sets before them, a worldly materialistic "salvation," and the means of achieving this "salvation" is also worldly and materialistic i.e. to organize a land and army. However, the true salvation of the People of Israel is to draw close to the Creator. This is not done by organization and force of arms. Rather it is done by occupation to Torah and good deeds.

SECOND -- Because of all of this and other reasons the Torah forbids us to end the exile and establish a state and army until the Holy One, blessed He, in His Glory and Essence will redeem us. This is forbidden even if the state is conducted according to the law of the Torah because arising from the exile itself is forbidden, and we are required to remain under the rule of the nations of the world, as is explained in the book VAYOEL MOSHE. If we transgress this injunction, He will bring upon us (may we be spared) terrible punishment.

THIRD -- Aside from arising from exile, all the deeds of the Zionists are diametrically opposed to the Faith and the Torah. Because the foundation of the Faith and Torah of Israel is that the Torah was revealed from heaven, and there is reward for those who obey it and punishment for those who transgress it. The entire People of Israel is required to obey the Torah, and whoever doesn't want to, ceases to be part of the congregation of Israel.

FOURTH -- Aside from the fact that they themselves do not obey the Torah they do everything they can to prevent anyone they get under their power from fulfilling the commands of the Torah, the claims to freedom of religion are lies. They fight with all of their strength to destroy the Faith of Israel.

Israel is the only country in the middle east with true freedom of Religion, the government subsidizes muslim religious court governed by muslims. And their are muslims in the parliment and supreme court.

Im not a religious person, but this statement depends on your religious view, even among jews there are different views and interpretations. Islam as well, For example, shiite are allowed to have temporary marriage for sex while sunni view this as disgusting and an insult to the religion and they have been killing each other for years because of differences. One of the biggest problems in Israel are religious fanatics, and you just posted a point of view from one.

You should post the source as well

Quality post right there. Can you refute any of the posts by the zionist jewish puppets? If you dont know how, than you dont know why your posting what you post. Your just being ignorant.

And

While your pretending to care about palestinians, in the same breath, you are taking advantage of their situation as an opportunity to voice hatred and mutually destructive statements. Tell me more about how launching missiles from homes in crowded cities is not using palestinians as Human shields by Hamas.

And denying that the jews should have a country, is a part of the problem. The countries are in place. Now the people need to learn how to CO-exist..

Jews are enjoined by their religious laws to be loyal to the country of which they are citizens. Ever since the destruction of the holy Temple in Jerusalem and the exile of the Jewish People some two thousand years ago, we have been enjoined to be scrupulously loyal to the countries we reside in. One of the great biblical prophets, Jeremiah, in chapter 29 of his book proclaimed G-d's message to all the exiled; verse seven reads, "Seek out the welfare of the city to which I have exiled you and pray for it to the Almighty, for through its welfare will you have welfare." This has been a cornerstone of Jewish morality throughout our history to this very day.

Regards.

Regards? Very logical approach. Post the source.. And while your at it, show me where Genocide comes into play when in terms of loyalty to the country your living in?

Israel was founded on the motto,"Never Again". Never again will the jewish people trust anyone but themselves to protect them. Because no one did..

And people like you were writing the same articles, right before world war 2. Neither you nor ayalwtvr of have ever posted anything negative about Darfur, Rwanda, Syria, Nigeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan.

Just israel.

Israel is the only country in the middle east with true freedom of Religion, the government subsidizes muslim religious court governed by muslims. And their are muslims in the parliment and supreme court.

Im not a religious person, but this statement depends on your religious view, even among jews there are different views and interpretations. Islam as well, For example, shiite are allowed to have temporary marriage for sex while sunni view this as disgusting and an insult to the religion and they have been killing each other for years because of differences. One of the biggest problems in Israel are religious fanatics, and you just posted a point of view from one.

You should post the source as well

Not true. Only Druze are truly free to practice and that's because they are jews also.

Hah! I like to see the full picture not just a quarter of it. If you continue, in THE SAME CHAPTER verse 14 mentions this: And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive. Btw, didn't you mention it was from the Torah? You quoted the bible.

Jews should not have a country, period. I believe this is also stated in the Torah. Aren't jews supposed to love the land they have been exiled to (where ever that is, can be anywhere scattered across the continent)

Well, they WERE scattered across many countries, but people like you didn't like that and chased them away. So they went and built their own country on their ancestors' land. But yet again people like you in the West don't like that either, even though this time they *really* don't affect your life at all.

Where are they supposed to move? The moon?

Its unfortunate that people are quoting the bible and the torah trying to prove whos right and whos wrong trought religious references. Lame.

Regards? Very logical approach. Post the source.. And while your at it, show me where Genocide comes into play when in terms of loyalty to the country your living in?

Israel was founded on the motto,"Never Again". Never again will the jewish people trust anyone but themselves to protect them. Because no one did..

And people like you were writing the same articles, right before world war 2. Neither you nor ayalwtvr of have ever posted anything negative about Darfur, Rwanda, Syria, Nigeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan.

Just israel.

This thread is about the israelo-Palestinian conflict. If you want to start a thread about Rwanda feel free to do so.

Hah! I like to see the full picture not just a quarter of it. If you continue, in THE SAME CHAPTER verse 14 mentions this: And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive. Btw, didn't you mention it was from the Torah? You quoted the bible.

Yes I quoted the Hebrew bible. And "I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive" means their moshiach, not the IDF or the UN.

Well, they WERE scattered across many countries, but people like you didn't like that and chased them away. So they went and built their own country on their ancestors' land. But yet again people like you in the West don't like that either, even though this time they *really* don't affect your life at all.

You are confused, I don't hate jews. I wouldn't give two shits about having Jewish neighbors. They were chased out of some parts of Europe by the Nazis, then WWII ended, lives were lost and lives were spared, but why did they need to have their own country?

Palestinians shoot down Israeli F-16 fighter jet in Gaza: Hamas
According to Hamas sources, the Israeli F-16 fighter jet was shot down on Friday.

Meanwhile, several Israelis were injured after three rockets fired from Gaza hit the Zionist settlement of Gush Etzion in al-Quds (Jerusalem).

Palestinian missiles and rockets have also hit the other Israeli cities of Tel Aviv, Eshkol, Ashdod, Ashkelon, and Be'er Sheva.

In Tel Aviv, a rocket hit a commercial district while a second rocket landed 200 meters away from the American Embassy. It is the first time that Tel Aviv has come under attack in decades. Three Israeli soldiers have been injured in a rocket attack in Eshkol.

Hospitals across Israel are now in state of emergency.

Palestinians have fired over 550 rockets and missiles into Israel since Wednesday after Tel Aviv launched a major military strike against the besieged Palestinian territory, killing scores of people, including women and children.

The Israeli Army says it has hit more than 600 targets in Gaza during the past three days.

According to Israeli sources, the Iron Dome missile shield has only intercepted one-fifth of the rockets fired from the Gaza Strip.

Meanwhile, residents of the besieged Gaza Strip say they are getting text messages warning of military escalation as reports suggest that Israeli military forces are preparing for a ground invasion of Gaza.

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2012/11/16/272691/israeli-f16-jet-shot-down-in-gaza/

So the Palestinians have to pay for Hitler's inability to genocide you? I don't understand this rhetoric.

but why did they need to have their own country?

Why do french quebeckers neer their own country, since nobody threatens to kill them, like many European countries did to the jews?

Why do arabs that live in the "palestinian teriories" need their own country since they already have a bunch of countries in the area?

Why do the Irish, Scottish or Taiwanse need their own country?

Before we keep posting more impulsive comments based on biased media, let's first use our very wonderful gift: Our logic.

(I'll present here both sides, reasoning, and how the logic should work in each case)

What could motivate people, to go into a war?

Today in Israel, the percentage of unemployed is low, compared to western countries, and especially in relation to the rest of the world.
Anyone can find a job, even if it's not in his profession.
Education in Israel is highly developed, some Israeli universities are at the top 100 list in the world. (Make no mistake - not only Arabs can study at these universities, they also automatically receive scholarships for being Arabs. You can also find Arab lecturers in these universities. Google it)

What does it actually mean for an Israeli to start a war?
It means that they lose money for losing business days.
It means that they lose quality time with their children.
It means that students(Jewish/Druze/Arabs who volunteer/Rest of the people) have to join the reserve forces, instead of studying at the university. It also means that univeristies in bomarded cities cancel studies at these times.

You probably ask yourself - if this is the situation, why do Israelis do want to start an operation in Gaza?
First of all, it's very likely that people ask this question. Why?
Because international media usually turns a blind eye when it comes to Israel's internal security situation.
You won't hear in the media, of the daily basis bombardments towards the southern Israeli cities that happens for years.
You'd usually hear about these bombardments, ONLY the moment Israel decides to respond. And Israel will ALWAYS be presented as the one who began the situation. An example of such headline:
"Israel has began a military operation in Gaza." - And you'll have to have extremely sharp eyes in order to find the fact that militants in Gaza first fired rockets before this operation, or the fact that they fired an Anti-Tank missile towards an Israeli military jeep that was patrolling at the Israeli border.

So by listening to the media, it's easy to be deceived into thinking, that Israel wants a war.

So what IS the reason Israel is beginning a military operation?
Simple as that - to stop the daily bombardments. To let the millions of civilians living under fire, to have the possibility to live life, and not under shelters. Or the hope the Iron Dome system will intercept the rockets that is looking for their heads. And let me ask something:
If these righteous people who protest against Israel, claiming the Israel attack innocents - why not one of them protest when rockets are fired into Israel? Is Jewish blood worth less than others? By the way, keep remembering that rockets fired into Israel risk not only the Jewish people, but also ARABS who live here (yesterday the rocket that landed near Jerusalem injured a Palestinian house - according to Palestinian reports).

Fact is simple, Israeli army is strong. And if Israel wanted Gaza destroyed, couple of Jericho missiles into Gaza and game is over.
Also, if Israel is so radical and extremist as Palestinians claim - extremist people do not care what the world think of them. Take Syria as an example.
Take the Arab spring as another example. That's how radical people work, they do not care what other people think of them.

But Israel DO care. That's why Israel do not bomb whole Gaza, that's why Israeli soldiers are being TOLD everyday, to take ANY MEASURES to keep lives of INNOCENT people in Gaza.

Another question that can be raised against Israel:
If Israel claims that terror organization are so dangerous, how come so few casualties at the Israeli side?

Well, Israel unlike terror organizations, spend money on DEFENSE SYSTEMS. Because Israeli Defense Forces purpose is to DEFEND Israel. Not to attack others.
Israel believe that defending civilians is ABOVE ALL. That's why Israel have Iron Dome System, that protects from rockets. That's why so many Israeli lives are saved.

On the other hand, terror organizations in Gaza, believe that fighting Israel is the main agenda.
Palestinian organizations claim that people in Gaza live in poverty, if so - why do they keep spending money on WEAPONS, ROCKETS, MISSILES?

What MAKES the most sense when people live in poverty? To buy weapons? (They claim it's their "last resort")
But, is it true? Last resort is to buy weapons and missiles? Is that how you save people from poverty?

If they abandoned terror, and INSTEAD, used their money they receive from Iran, Egypt and the rest of the Arab countries to build more schools, more universities, getting a decent job.
Maybe THEN, they'd have a chance to have better life. Never believe the claim that WEAPONS is their ONLY way for better lives.

***** We can see many people these days, using the word "PROPAGANDA". But how do we know what's a false propaganda?
When Turkey claim that the Israeli response to shellings is a CRIME and a TERROR attack ----- While they constantly keep killing Kurds ; WHILE at the same time, Turkish army is responding to Syria shellings towards the Turkish cities ! WITH ONE HUGE DIFFERENT, Israel has been waiting for YEARS until it decided to respond, Turkey did not wait a day. Oh well, maybe a day.
When Egypt claim that Gaza is PART of their HOMELAND, while at the same time, REFUSING to acknolwedge Gaza as part of Egypt - They do NOT want them to be part of EGYPT.
When Assad claim that Israel is a terrorist that kills Arabs, while at the SAME TIME, killing -TENS OF THOUSANDS-.
When Iran claim that Israel is a cancer, that is fighting against human rights. WHILE AT THE SAME TIME, jailing WOMEN for walking without hijab. Or jailing people for protesting against their regime. Or for executing people who allegedly "help" their enemies. Or while CREATING an ATOMIC BOMBS for PEACE PURPOSES.
When Tunnis claim that Israel kill innocent people, after few weeks after killing the U.S. ambassador, or while thousands died at their country few months ago at the peaceful "Arab Spring".
When Russia claim that Israeli response is not PROPORTIONAL, after they invaded Georgia and killed many of them for no reason.

NO ONE has the right to criticize Israel, none of these "angels" has the right. Especially when all the countries I mentioned killed more people that Israel will do, in the next million years.

And please, when Arabs claim that Israel belong to them, PLEASE let's not forget the RATIO between Israel size and the size of the Arabian countries. I know it's hard to hear it but yes, not every piece of the Middle East belong to Arabs. Although they're now trying to conquer huge part of Europe, India, Australia and so on (by reproducing in millions)

Found this post interesting.

Why do french quebeckers neer their own country, since nobody threatens to kill them, like many European countries did to the jews?

Why do arabs that live in the "palestinian teriories" need their own country since they already have a bunch of countries in the area?

None of the above are religions, they are a unique people distinguished by cultural differences.

Not the same thing at all. The French Quebecers didn't have to relocate anyone or take over another country, but I like where this is going. You see, French Quebecers and Zionist Israelis are very much alike, they are a majority in their respective land, but no one likes them.

vp-demolitions-2012-08-31.png

WHY?

Its really funny how people from israel are really denying that nothing is happening and nothing happened.. They live in this world that This land belongs to them and people ''terrorists'' are attacking them and they are defending their citizens, they did a great job on making their population forget about the part that the country does not belong to them they make them live in this ''we are defending our population'' thing and kill other people and bullshit that they are not killing citizens and kids and when they do well sorry ur guys are hidding wherever they are hidding. Try to put the world with them by advertising some bullshit like ''help the civilised and defeat the savages'' when everything that is happening right now is clearly because of them, if they just stayed wherever they where everything would be fine. I am not talking about jews right now but really talking about israel. Do you guys really think taking other peoples shit and they wont fight back for it ?

None of the above are religions, they are a unique people distinguished by cultural differences.

Jews and arabs are unique peoples too, separated by more than religion. They do have common ancestry, but so do the others i've mentioned.

Back