BLAST (Best Late After Season Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the dead engine from last year, now is the time to do it right!
Got most of my toys... only need to start installing them all!

New forged bottom
IMG_0546.jpg

Midly ported head (exhaust side)
Nismo coopermix clutch
New BOV
Mild cams
And nice little AEM to manage all of those addons!
IMG_0544.jpg

Can't wait to see what the new GTX2860R turbo from Garrett can do. It should spool a lot faster than the original GT2860 while being good up to 25psi.
IMG_0545.jpg

All of that goes in there! :)
IMG_0548.jpg

As long as I can keep oil pressure in the corner I should be able to last a while with all that! hopefully! ;)

It probably will be Speed. The question is whether or not Speed will still be called Speed.

ALMS is showing it will be on 'Fox Sports Media'. It could be on Fox, it could be on Speed. Who knows. But it IS on live streaming from alms.com!! The entire season is.

Time to hire a geek to plug your computer into your TV.

^^ its a matter of finding the right geek!
Hi Dave!

Any Apple stuff and wifi at home along with HDMI TV conn?
Ipad,Iphone or Mac, etc.

Apple TV ! :bigup:
You can mirror off any Apple device for free.
Also a lotta fun to watch your favorite You Tube and Vimeo stuff !

or:

S-Video and sound out from laptop to TV connections.
I have a brand new S-Video out cable that I'm not using.

Hi Dave!

Any Apple stuff and wifi at home along with HDMI TV conn?
Ipad,Iphone or Mac, etc.

Apple TV ! :bigup:
You can mirror off any Apple device for free.
Also a lotta fun to watch your favorite You Tube and Vimeo stuff !

or:

S-Video and sound out from laptop to TV connections.
I have a brand new S-Video out cable that I'm not using.

...euh. English please!

Dave, I could help you out if you want to go down that route.

If you have a newer laptop or desktop, they all come with HDMI output. HDMI is the new stuff that all DVD / Digital Boxes / PS3 / XBOX use to plug into a TV.
Plug one end into the TV and one into the computer, click a few buttons, and presto... You're watching it on your TV.

There is also an even easier solution, that requires a phone call, and a case of beer & a few buddies.

...euh. English please!

If you have an Iphone, or Ipad and if your TV has a HDMI connector and if you have Wifi,
I can lend you my Apple TV equipment which connects through wifi.

The other stuff are cables to connect by wire.(see above)

Many options now ! :D

man! I remember when watching TV was simple. Turn it on, get your ass on the couch and drink beer while watching what ever made you happy..... WTF was wrong with that?

HDMI... High Darn Major Incomfortness.....

Dave, it can still be that way. You just need a two steps. Drive to my place, with the Beer haha!

Thanks for the offer Kev, but it won't solve my problem when my girls want to watch a movie with all that crap surround and blue ray crap!

As for the beer, well, anytime you want to stop by, you are welcome, just call ahead!

but it won't solve my problem when my girls want to watch a movie with all that crap surround and blue ray crap!

Sure it will... by you NOT having it, it will mean you get more peace and quiet!

Dave, look at your laptop and see if you have one of these....
12630HDMI_port.jpg

If you do, then you're 90% of the way there, as long as you're TV is from the last... 5 years or so.

Kev,

Thanks for the graphic aid, but give me a little credit would you. I know what an HDMI plug looks like! LOL

Yep, the laptop has one and my TV...many! But why can't I just watch it on my computer instead?

Y font tu encore des TV à carburateur?

Nothing is stopping you from watching it on your computer... But, if you could plug it into your TV... Why not!!

Then you can use all that glorious afore mentioned surround sound to enjoy the symphony of exhaust notes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back