Would you still buy a Pontiac?

Deysh

- Planning on buying a 2007 Pontiac Torrent from an old man at a very low price
- Want to re-sell for profit

Question is, do you think people still buy used Pontiac's even after going out of business?
Would you still buy a Pontiac if you were interested in one?

It's the exact same thing as the Equinox.

Pontiac stopped being Pontiac in 79.

I would for sure buy a Pontiac. All much nicer than their counterparts.

Why Not?

I have a recent Saturn and we just bought an even newer one a few months ago. All the parts are available, all the warranty work still gets done by our dealer and we don't have any issues since the brand is dead. The cars are just as good today as they were when Pontiac was still around and the prices dropped a lot since Pontiac and Saturn are dead that you can get a pretty darn good deal!

The lower prices made the deal flaming hot. These cars lost a lot of value when the brands were killed, they wont lose more, now they just depreciate like any other car.

No
Non
Nee
Jo
laa
Votch
nun
Yox
Ez
Na
Ne
Nann
m hai

Nej
Nee
Ei
Nah
Ei
Nom
ara
Nein
O'hi
naa
`A`ole
o
nahi
M¯-sï
Nem
Nei
Tidak
ní hea, nil
ie
A-nim-ni-da , A-ni-yo
Minime
Ne
Nedda
idak
bú shì
Jaab
Nani
Nie
Não
Manan
Nu
Net
Tjhee
Hapana
Nej
Hindi
mai-chai/mai-oua
Nnyaa.
hayžr
ni
Không
Nage
No]
Hayi

Check sur kijiji et lespacs. Même si le monde les donnent elles se vendent pas. Mon voisin est pris avec le siens depuis Juillet....

Would you still buy a Pontiac? What do you mean "still"? I treat a Pontiac like 7up.. I never have, I never will.

I'm getting a 07 Torrent 97,000km for 4000$. I think it's a very good price, but if i'd ever want to buy a small crossover/suv, I would never even think about a Torrent.

Well if you look on kijiji they go for a bit more than 4k. So you can possibly make a profit.

It would only really be worth it if you want to drive it for a bit and you're not to worried about selling it right away.

Back