Dice interface ipod audi

Jazzino

Hey Guys ,

i need a little help i purchased a audi a3 with symphony 1 with cassete , i have a DICE ipod interface , one day i plugged my iphone to the interface as i usual , however it did not connect it anymore. it does not charge , it does not recongnize the unit anymore , in the radio it mentions NO CD , when it worked it use to say CD/CDC and it would display ipod , all along this time i tought a fuse broke or something i decided to pull out the radio to find the DICE unit there however i don't know how to make it come back alive , any one had this issue before ? is the unit dead? shortcurt?

i am saying to myself it it would of been the wire id still be able to put it under CD/CDC section of my radio, however i don't have anything right now nothing
and i don't know what to do i wish to be able to use my ipod jack again radio sucks in MTL.

any help?

thanks

call this guy: alexander 514 979-3327 from sylvain of audi S4, he's the guy who changed all my audio, cameras etc..... on my brand new car.

I used to have this issue (about 2-3 times a year) with my ICE ipod interface for MK4.

Since my brain isn't functioning... I would simply unplug the wire from the interface box and replug it. I tried to explain which wire in my funky diagram bellow.

RADIO CD CHANGER PORT ]----------[ ICE LINK INTERFACE ]--- <--- this wire--------[ IPOD DOCK CONNECTOR

alternatively i had to undo my negative terminal for a few seconds to resolve it on 2 occasions.

I'm having the same issue in my A3 with Concert II radio. I unplugged everything to cancel out any errors coming from either the car radio or my satellite box in the rear. Do any of you know if I can resolve the problem by simply unplugging the radio from the car? I replaced my car battery last week and was hoping that would resolve the issue, but it still gives me the error.

I have had the same problem with my dice as well. 3 times in 4 years. But it always resolved itself after I plugged and unplugged the wires a few times. I never had to reopen the radio. Just the same connect disconnect Mildseven is talking about. Very frustrating but it was not happened often so I can live with it. But damn am I ever pissed when it happens.

I have had the same problem with my dice as well. 3 times in 4 years. But it always resolved itself after I plugged and unplugged the wires a few times. I never had to reopen the radio. Just the same connect disconnect Mildseven is talking about. Very frustrating but it was not happened often so I can live with it. But damn am I ever pissed when it happens.

Have you eve checked vagcom to see if it returns an error? I seem to be having one on mine, even after I clear it, it simply re-appears again. Though I don't seem to have any problem with my radio or even my sat. I'm going to plug in the Dice again and see what happens...

Back