News: Dodge Dart missed sales target as inventory mounts

Hi all...dodge dart fan? If you plan to purchase a car,you can ask for friends and family to help you fund your dream car from Dodge dart's newest tool using social media, the Dodge Dart Registry. It's a lot like a wedding registry, where people can make a Dart online and allow those prepared to donate towards the choices list.I think this will work best for those who have friends that are rich and generous enough to get as much donation as needed to fund your car.

lol

I sat in this shitbox @ Salon D'auto. Tried to have 0 prejudgements. It's still a shitbox I can't describe and would never pay money for. Same money could have given me a fully loaded Jetta. At least that's some "badge" better paint, corrosion warranty like no other and other things that GM can only dream about.

It sorta makes sense as to why the dart isn't a big seller, people shopping for a car in that class just want the cheapest option, they don't care about looks. Most people probably prefer a simple plain looking car, that's why you see so many silver/black/white cars around too. Just something basic to get you around.

I sat in this shitbox @ Salon D'auto. Tried to have 0 prejudgements. It's still a shitbox I can't describe and would never pay money for. Same money could have given me a fully loaded Jetta. At least that's some "badge" better paint, corrosion warranty like no other and other things that GM can only dream about.

Dart is not a gm.....

C'est ça que j'aillais dire, celle au salon de l'auto, il aurait pas pu choisir un intérieur aussi LAID et un color match int/ext aussi affreux!
Rien pour aider la cause.

2-3% more often 3.. And i worked less in fact, people often shop for a price, they know what they want ( most of the time) so less time justifying the price.

Again, volume is better than net profit, those laptops that i sold were new models ( highest profit possible) Instead of trying to sell them at 5% and them STAYING on the shelfs, eventually lowering the price as newer models are released , i sold them right away at a lower profit but still more than keeping them on the shelf's and within a month price would drop 2-3% anyways.

Especially with any manufacturer , higher the volume sold, lower the price of production.

Quite simple really..

You had company bonuses after a certain amount of volume sold. Not the case for car makers.

Why so mutch hate ...

tumblr_m5xij96gBB1rz57y5o1_500.jpg

si dodge aurai été un peu plus créatif ils aurai pas proposé toute leur gamme de vehicule avec le meme volant de dodge caravan !!!!!!!! et l'interieur trop rond rappel tres certainement la néon sans aucun doute ....

si dodge aurai été un peu plus créatif ils aurai pas proposé toute leur gamme de vehicule avec le meme volant de dodge caravan !!!!!!!! et l'interieur trop rond rappel tres certainement la néon sans aucun doute ....

je trouve pas la (neon) 2003-2005 et model srt-4 etais si mal que ca selon moi

jai jamais eu de client qui avais a regarder la dart !! on entend pas parler du tout !!!

Sérieusement la pub de la Dart est vraiment cool, j'aime vraiment le concept mais en bout de ligne tu sais quoi?? TU sais a peine a quoi le char ressemble pcq tu le vois un peu rapidement a la fin, tu sais qu'il a une grosse écran ( qui fait quoi?) tu connais son prix de base et sa consomation...

Regarde les autres compagnies, ils ont tous fait des grosse campagne de PRIX. Le monde s'en criss de savoir qu'elle commence a 17 995$. L'acheteur type de cette catégorie de véhicule veut savoir que pour 199$ par mois tu as une Dart neuve avec le groupe électrique et le climatiseur.

J'ai un ami chez Dodge, le probleme n'est pas que le monde aime pas l'auto, le gros probleme est que personne se pointe au garage pour avoir de l'info sur le véhicule.

Tu viens de prouver un point, la pub était peut-être cool mais elle était soit mal visée ou mal exploitée car autrement tu aurais eu du monde au dealer pour "AU MOINS" voir le véhicule.

Perso, je n'ai rien vu de la Dart autre qu'au salon de l'auto...

The problem with the dart is the options. Instead of going with clear option packages like every other car maker, you just pick all the random options from a list. Now that's real nice when you custom order a car, but the vast majority of people buy cars off the lot and it's a nightmare for dealer managers to order cars when the option list is a cluster fuck.

Too much customization is not always a good thing.

The problem with the dart is the options. Instead of going with clear option packages like every other car maker, you just pick all the random options from a list. Now that's real nice when you custom order a car, but the vast majority of people but cars off the lot and it's a nightmare for dealer managers to order cars when the option list is a cluster fuck.

Too much customization is not always a good thing.

But that doesn't explain why nobody is going into the showroom of the dealer...
Unapropriate and badly aimed advertisement explains it.

Back