I need advice for my vacation - Varadero or Santo Domingo?

GhettoBusta

Legacy Member
A friend of mine and I want to book an all inclusive for the 1st of January.

We narrowed down our choices to 2 destinations. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic or Varadero, Cuba.

We are both 25 and we want to get smashed and party.

In Varadero we narrowed down our choices to two hotels: Sol Sirena Coral or Barcelo Solymar... From what I read on internet, the party is happening in those hotels.

What is your take on this? We are booking all inclusive, but we will also want to go clubbing downtown. I heard Santo Domingo was more dangerous... but is it really that bad?

We want to get smashed, party and meet bitches.

Barcelo Solymar is a shit hotel these days, wouldn't recommend at all.

You clearly dont know what your talking about.. i went there with 2 of my friends we left the 23dec. Was the best trip ever. ALOT of ladies and all club are near the hotel (5mins taxi) clean room all renovate, 3 mins walk to the beach. 24h alcool and food. I dont know what it look like after the new year. We left the 29 dec but the amount of young ppl that want to party was crazy. I had alot of fun and would recommand anytime.

Food tastes better in Santo Domingo .
Dangerous ? It's relative. Depends what you do ,when and with who.

in cuba at this time of the year you can have shitty temperature ...

you should go to cancun and party all week long

Playa caleta seemed like a good resort for partying when we went to Cuba the first time...

worst hotel ever!!!!

please don't recommend that hotel

we went there this summer and it was empty, fucking dirty trash hotel, sucky food, no people!!! and the list could go on for 1 page

worst hotel ever!!!!

please don't recommend that hotel

we went there this summer and it was empty, fucking dirty trash hotel, sucky food, no people!!! and the list could go on for 1 page
Don't know anything about that hotel but going to Cuba during the summer, oopps I mean winter...not such the best vacation idea...no?

Cancun tu ne te trompes pas pour le nightlife.

Sinon, j'irais à Varadero si tu veux payer moins chère.

Back