Best crashes of the ring 2012...

Gregster

Legacy Member

wow.. that place is sketch and seems that anything goes since the new owners took over. That GT3 at the end is scrap

wow.. that place is sketch and seems that anything goes since the new owners took over. That GT3 at the end is scrap
Three very nasty corners and some seriously stupid driving. And who the F gets out of their car to have a look see. Insane.

I raced there this summer and it was the craziest thing I ever did. I saw 3 accidents during one lap.

Looks like there was some oil or something or other in that corner though. 3 of the bikes that went down seem like there were nowhere near their limit...

I dunno! Hard to judge...

A lot of those are stupid driver error. Maybe it's just because it's easy to judge behind a keyboard. But quite a few of those I think the driver is just plain bad. Like the Mini. wtf

Looks like some of the lapping days I went to at Ste-Eustache in the late 90s[/QUOT

Having spent more than 20 years in and around ASE and about 50 times a year, I can't recall ever seeing driving this poor.Your generalization is unfounded.

That said, this is an awesome compilation- I can't believe my eyes. If this is typical driving at the 'ring, I can understand that it will soon close. How in the world can someone justify all this caranage.
A ride around this track was on my bucket list- but I am not so sure right now.

There are so many fundamental driving errors being committed, it makes me sick.... and I only got to 3 minutes in the video.....

OK so now that I viewed it all, nice parking on the outside of the corner- getting out of the car and in harms way. Beauty!

Yellow flag for oil or prestone from the VW that puked- bikes just ignore and lean it in.....nice .

Wild dive bomb passes by 2 race 911s- zero percentage pass....

just Wow!

Looks like some of the lapping days I went to at Ste-Eustache in the late 90s[/QUOT

Having spent more than 20 years in and around ASE and about 50 times a year, I can't recall ever seeing driving this poor.Your generalization is unfounded.

That said, this is an awesome compilation- I can't believe my eyes. If this is typical driving at the 'ring, I can understand that it will soon close. How in the world can someone justify all this caranage.
A ride around this track was on my bucket list- but I am not so sure right now.

There are so many fundamental driving errors being committed, it makes me sick.... and I only got to 3 minutes in the video.....

Auto Sin May lapping day was pure carnage !

I liked the dive bomb passes myself but more importantly where are the damn flaggers???

J'ai quasiment pleurer de rire quand les 2 motos sont tombés une après l'autre à 3:45!

OK so now that I viewed it all, nice parking on the outside of the corner- getting out of the car and in harms way. Beauty!

Il prend même la peine de s'allumé une cigarette avant d'ouvrir son hood

Last edited:
Back