Millionaire Boy Racers of London

bhahahaha I love it! Stupid old brits, those middle easterners are keeping the UK afloat. These guys are pretty cool.

The level of racism in this video is pretty bad lol all these old ass brits complaining when they cant see that these young arabs are pumping lots of money into their economy. It would be great if some of these people came to spend the summer here

I think it aired a few days ago in the UK
My friend sent me the link because he saw the guy with the X-Bow in Cannes and was actually there in person when his Aventador was getting towed away lol

Lol so many jealous people in that video, they WISH they had their lives.

I'd be doing the exact same thing as these guys are doing if I had the money. I wouldn't care less if people think I'm a douche for driving recklessly in my vinyl wrapped Aventador. Fuck you because billionaire.

How is this racist, you have a bunch of young guys going crazy in your peaceful town because they are not allowed to at home. I would be pissed as well regardless of their ethnicity.

Cest pas dur racisme , ya des frustrer qui sont jaloux car ils peuvent pas se payer du luxe comme eux ... Certains vieux on un peux de hate racisme mais apart sa c vraiment juste de la jalousie ! Ses gens la amene beaucoup de $$ a London sa fait rouler leconomie . Ok ils senerve dans les rue oui ! mais ils ont juste a metre des policiers a tout les coins et donner des ticket pour faire rouler leur economie encore plus .. c simple !

Pis ya des beau bolide !!

This is not new, this shit has been going on for years in London. These nouveaux riches are dicks, if you've ever been to Knightsbridge you would understand. How would you like to have douchebags tearing up your neighbourhood?

Anyways it is only a matter of time before Europe comes up with a noise level law. I'm happy these dumbasses are not around Montreal, I already have to put up with it in summer in my neighbourhood with these high end cars which people don't even know how to drive.

Ca fait rouler l'economie ... pleasee loll

They're there for three months of the year of course it gives a boost to the economy. Just the Grand Prix weekend brings in a couple millions of dollars to the city (i think its around 80 not too sure) and thats only 3 days, now imagine three months of extremely wealthy people individually spending anywhere between 1,000 to 10,000 pounds a day on various goods and services.

Back