Millionaire Boy Racers of London

I didn't watch the whole video but from what I saw the Brits are a hypocritical bunch of douches. They said they hate that these guys are coming here terrorizing the streets and one newspaper had the word invasion in the headlines. But WTF do you think the Brits did for hundreds of years when they went all over the world and invaded their countries and took all their wealth and resources.

I'm actually happy these Arabs are "terrorizing" their peaceful streets.

They're more afraid of the cultural changes than of the cars themselves. If the supercars were driven and owned by white British people, they'd have gone and told them what they think, not just complained and filed petitions in their backs.

They're afraid, scared to confront the Arabs because they know how much wealth they are bringing in with their culture, and how much Britain needs it more than ever, they're also jealous that they need that outside income to survive.

Le Grand Prix de Montréal is the exact same thing for us here, how much complaining do we hear every year when it's that time again, "the noise", "the pollution" and whatever other sad excuse the jealous bring up to complain about that event when everyone knows it is a great source of income for the region, and makes us known and recognized all over the world.

People who complained in that video are just like the people who complain about the Grand Prix. Afraid of change. They like their little lives and want to live them exactly the way they have been because that's all they know and cannot adapt.

Good documentary, and some really nice cars in there. Thanks!

^^Agree, the Brits are not really complaining because of the noise. Still, regardless of who is doing the noise, what they are doing is dangerous to some level, the narrow streets of London are totally unfit for these cars and style of driving. Let's say that the wide streets of a Montreal suburbs would be more "appropriate":D (but still a dumb style of driving)

On another subject, some colors on some on these cars were horrendous: the yellow 612 comes to mind. However, matte colors on the Lambos look good!

At least, these guys are driving the latest exotic cars, the flavor of the day, if they were rolling out in some vintage Ferraris, Lambos, Aston Martin, Porsches, than the purists would be really piss!

Last edited:

BRB getting pulled over by a horse

This was filmed 2 weeks ago. The Aventador has a UK number plate.. So this happens all year long and get's worse in the summer QQ QQ QQ

hahah this was another good clip

I laughed at that part "He jammed it in my eye". Kid clearly hits his shoulder lol Grumpy old man

I bet he smells of old pipe tobacco and gin

lulz at reverse colonization.. So okay for rich brits back in the day to colonize foreign lands but rich middle eastern guys no

^^^Sérieux? Je me serais attendu à bien pire. Je n'ai vraiment senti tant d'arrogance de leur part.

They're there for three months of the year of course it gives a boost to the economy. Just the Grand Prix weekend brings in a couple millions of dollars to the city (i think its around 80 not too sure) and thats only 3 days, now imagine three months of extremely wealthy people individually spending anywhere between 1,000 to 10,000 pounds a day on various goods and services.
You're talking as if the country or people owned them some kind of special status or respect because they have money ( that they never worked for by the way) and it allows them to drive like a bunch of idiots on small residential streets .. For every one of these guys the British people probably pays wlefare for 30 of these

ur mistaking british indian/pakis with gulf arabs who go to britain to fuck around with their deep pockets

Nice vid

Definitely some racial undertones there from the old residents...complaining about shisha pipes etc, they are not enjoying their surroundings change. Granted I'm sure the noise sucks but they have to realize their area has somewhat changed into a hot spot.

Good video though, it didn't pick a side, just told the story of how both sides see it. I love how the interviewer asks the residents "so have any of you actually spoken to the young drivers" ......residents "no" lol.

all of those on remembrance day, I would gather them with their families, even those who were born in the UK and ship them all back to the country of their origin. let them disturb shit at home, clearly they don't like and respect the country taking them in so kick them out. people should do the same in every country around the world to all immigrants and refugees, don't like it there, back you go, banned from ever returning. problem solved

I don't get jealous very often. But am Jealous right now.....

133939390623.gif

You're talking as if the country or people owned them some kind of special status or respect because they have money ( that they never worked for by the way) and it allows them to drive like a bunch of idiots on small residential streets .. For every one of these guys the British people probably pays wlefare for 30 of these

No im saying how these gulf individuals being there in London is beneficial for the local economy, did you even read my comment ?

Back