Mustang v6 2011

theoutsider tu as perdu ta crédibilité depuis que je sais que tu ne sais pas bien ajuster tes rétroviseurs et que tu veux une Mustang V6!

Because the v6 stang is not the car ford was going for with this design, it's a lower tier they pushed out to make more sales. The GTR is also a v6, but that's what they were going for.

Mustangs are meant to be v8. The v6 is a pussy version. No male I know who buys a lower end version of a performance car is truly happy. They spend their time wishing they got the "real" one instead. People are trying to tell you this.

This!

Une mustang v6 ces comme une tite grosse ca peut etre le fun a rider mais tu veut pas que tes chums te voit avec !

Je crois qu on peut fermer la discussion, j ai eu plein d information pour et contre le vehicule, merci a tous.

Mais si ça peut te rassurer, c'est juste sur les sites comme ici que les gens snobent les 6 cylindres. En personne j'ai juste eu des compliments, ou du moins les haters n'osent pas me le dire en face. Peut-être que je les intimides. :)

____

Petits vidéos pour les V6-lovers seulement ;) :

Because the v6 stang is not the car ford was going for with this design, it's a lower tier they pushed out to make more sales. The GTR is also a v6, but that's what they were going for.

Mustangs are meant to be v8. The v6 is a pussy version. No male I know who buys a lower end version of a performance car is truly happy. They spend their time wishing they got the "real" one instead. People are trying to tell you this.

yeah so by your mentality the mustang svo is the worst ever made because its a turbo 4 banger.

I don't get why the V6 Mustang gets ragged on. With 305HP it has more than respectable power. Heck it's got almost as much as a G37 coupe, more than the old G35-350Z, and as much as the outgoing V8 4.6L. It's great bang for the buck regardless of the fact that a V8 model with 412hp is availble. The current V6 Mustang is nothing to be ashamed of driving around in, they are light years ahead of the old 4cyl 2.3L non-turbo and cologne 4.0L V6

This comming from a guy that drives an altima ser...Oh yeah, youre a role model.

SERIOUSLY, you guys really need to get an appointment with a psychologist because, CLEARLY youve got issues with yourself.

So I guess ill just be a pussy if I decide to get a v6, will this affect me in any way if I stop at a light next to a five o? NOPE.

Have a good day insecure people.

I'm obviously talking about the current gen. The svo was purpose built. I'm saying if it's the afterthought version, it's going to cause you to regret.

Im not shopping around for a pair of balls, im shopping for a V6 RWD car, I dont give a flying fuck if I get laugh at stop lights or what ever..

AGAIN, im shopping for a rwd v6 car, ill get the v8 if I have enough money and no I wouldnt regret it if I choose the v6 because my budget doesnt not permit it at the time. I test drove the five o and I know what its capable of.

You cant get everything you want in life...

«But but but just wait till you have the money to get a five o!!!» Im not gonna wait all my life to get another car just because one day I may have enough money.

I guess I should just tell people who drive CTS that they should have waited for a CTS V even if it means they cant really pay for it.

This comming from a guy that drives an altima ser...Oh yeah, youre a role model.

SERIOUSLY, you guys really need to get an appointment with a psychologist because, CLEARLY youve got issues with yourself.

So I guess ill just be a pussy if I decide to get a v6, will this affect me in any way if I stop at a light next to a five o? NOPE.

Have a good day insecure people.

Altima SE-R is still a top of the range trim. Personally, for the money I'd rather drive a top-of-the-line trim of a cheaper model than a base more expensive one. It's your call.

Altima SE-R is still a top of the range trim. Personally, for the money I'd rather drive a top-of-the-line trim of a cheaper model than a base more expensive one. It's your call.

on est tous des psychopate sans aucune estime de soi... selon theoutsider hahaha. et ce apres avoir donner NOTRE point du vu quil a LUI meme demander.... pathetique

Back