Some Of The Worst Mustang Drivers Ever

Les pires c'est ceux qui essaye de drifter, que le char veux pas pi avec leur orgueil de marde, y se mettent a swiggner sa tout bord tout coté. Ou ceux justement qui font un "rolling" burnout pi quand le char a pu de puissance y essaye de la faire virrer encore

Les pires c'est ceux qui essaye de drifter, que le char veux pas pi avec leur orgueil de marde, y se mettent a swiggner sa tout bord tout coté. Ou ceux justement qui font un "rolling" burnout pi quand le char a pu de puissance y essaye de la faire virrer encore

hahaha sa c drole

not surprised at most of them, knowing that mostly inbreds buy mustangs.

rwd + a car that cant handle for shit + big engines + retarded rednecks = this.

but i wouldnt want to be in the last video position, bad luck for them, hopefully theyre ok.

Ça m'est arrivé dans un meet de Camaro de vouloir faire mon hot, j'ai mis ça sur le neutre a 4000tours pis je l'ai embrayer.

J'ai arracher la patte de transmission a l'autre bout du monde lol et une fois j'ai manquer le perdre dans un détour en fesant mon hot....

C'étais la premiere année avec mon char !

If I may ask, what happens when you total your car at the track? How do you declare it to insurance?

somepeople tows it somewhere else and tells the inssurance they've accidented there. Some just bring it back home and sell for parts or rebuild because the car was never plated.

Unfortunately a lot of inbreds drive mustangs, kind of ruins the cars image.

Cant expect anything else with the Mustang being the Civic of the RWDs.

not surprised at most of them, knowing that mostly inbreds buy mustangs.

rwd + a car that cant handle for shit + big engines + retarded rednecks = this.

but i wouldnt want to be in the last video position, bad luck for them, hopefully theyre ok.

this explains how a mustang is "well" balanced loll

INB4Johnrambo007 is mad.

@4:26 If that was me that had been driven into, I would've punched the mustang driver so hard.

Back