what curren invention/technology would b the hardest to explain in early 20th century

Processed cheese. I mean, how can you explain something that's not something that tastes like something but isn't something but smells like something but isn't really something.

Can't you make a little effort with the spelling when it comes to the title of a thread? I mean come on, I suck at spelling and couldn't care less about spelling mistakes in a discussion but it still makes my eyes bleed to see words misspelled in a fuckin title.

you have a school assignment? lol
Lol no I was a a friends place, this came up and now im curious to see what others think

Can't you make a little effort with the spelling when it comes to the title of a thread? I mean come on, I suck at spelling and couldn't care less about spelling mistakes in a discussion but it still makes my eyes bleed to see words misspelled in a fuckin title.

Was done on purpose to make room phaggot

everything that is wireless. Like how he fuck it is possible to transmit something into air to somewhere else without getting loss or wtv.. ( music, internet, tv,cell )

There could be many objects/communication methods, but I speak of experience when I say such "simple" things today such as MRI's, CT Scan's and Endoscopic procedure.

Think about endoscopy (putting a small camera in your body) with the option of taking a small biopsy. Before that, you had to "open up" and that could lead to infections and death.

Personally, I had to get a sinus operation done back in 2009 and back up to 25-30 years ago, they would of had to butcher me open and the end result would be that i'd have massive scars on my face. Sometimes, they would have to drill a hole above your upper gum to get to your maxiliary sinuses.. *shivers*..to this day, this procedure can still be performed, but under more SERIOUS cases.

The medical field is an amazing and evolutionary field that has quick spurs of progress and knowledge, though there are still some limitations. Human genome and DNA are being tested every single day to see how we can extend ones life and there is progress that is being made so that people still don't die from the common cold.

My 2 cents.

Trying to explain to him that we all carry a small device that enables us to access every piece of knowledge and culture from the beginning of time, and we can access it from anywhere anytime. But, unfortunatly, we mainly use it to share pictures of cats and watch "Harlem Shake" videos...

moi je dirais MR
explique a quelqu'un que ce sera un lieu de rencontre mais sans sortir de chez vous, ou c'est suppose etre centre sur les automobiles a montreal mais c'est plus facile d'y trouver n'importe quoi d'autre, ou tu pourrais etre un jeune vivant chez tes parents mais en meme temps que t'as une maison de $600K, que tu pourras etre a pied mais en meme temps avoir un char de $75k, que tu es une seule personne mais en meme temps tu pourrais etre 19 trolls,

tu vas le morfondre tellement :)

mais sur une note plus serieuse je dirais tout ce qui est relie aux ordinateurs

Trying to explain to him that we all carry a small device that enables us to access every piece of knowledge and culture from the beginning of time, and we can access it from anywhere anytime. But, unfortunatly, we mainly use it to share pictures of cats and watch "Harlem Shake" videos...

Austin Power l'expllique tres bien a Foxxy Cleopatra , en italien c'est meme erotique

le fonctionnement de la caméra du télescope spatial Kepler

716px-Keplerspacecraft-FocalPlane-cutout.svg.png

Back