Article: Post A Picture of Your Car Out From Storage 2013

Why?

He can modify whatever he wants, really.

If he likes the car, I don't see why he's an idiot for wanting to store it. Plenty store their Civics in the winter; does that make them idiots too?

non le gros c pas pareil, on parle d'une civic quand meme

non le gros c pas pareil, on parle d'une civic quand meme

Donc quelqu'un qui remiserais une civic comme ça par exemple serait un épais de première ?

honda-civic-picture1.jpg

I managed to get a Mazdaspeed engine from the same gen Protege from a jdm shop for pretty cheap. It had to be swapped because the original engine was buring way too much oil, it had 300k km. I also have an OEM modded to fit Mazdaspeed cat-back exhaust. Other than the coilovers, I plan to get some diamond racing wheels to help with the stance. I also plan on getting JDM tail lights and HID's for the headlights/fogs for that tuner racing look.

Lol, are you trolling Sunny?

Whats funny though is I was looking to pick up a cheap beater 3rd car when I give back the Golf April 1st. Protege 5 seems to be going for cheap and its a nice little wagon if you find one in good condition.

Dumbfucks bashing a guy for modifying a car... mr gonna mr. Its about the experience, not the end result. Let people do what they wsnt to do.

LMAOOOOOOO dude the guy is one of my best friends ahahahahahah he was trolling you all .... the car is literally missing a rear quarter hahah

some people have their panties tucked in their gouch a little too far.

Donc quelqu'un qui remiserais une civic comme ça par exemple serait un épais de première ?

honda-civic-picture1.jpg
bon bon tu me sort dequoi qu'on voit jamais. Le point c'est pas ca, j'ai rien contre lle monde qui sert leur civic l'hiver mais venez pas ''hater'' le gars qui sert son mazda proteger.

Back