new fraudulent calling scam

be_man36

OK I been getting these annoying calls from a number from the states 202-407-3261 and found out it is a scam saying you won a trip to the Bahamas and they need to charge $1 on your credit card! So I say let's spam these f***ears or pouchon so if you get a call from em scam them f***ers lol MR work your magic lmao

What they do is pre-authorize a $1 payment and then force charge whatever amount they want (yes, even if it's over your credit limit) by using the authorization transaction ID.

I do this at work all the time, not to over charge, but to charge overdue balances.

I got a call yesterday, my girlfriend just 5 minutes ago...how was this not shut down the first day???

Well if anyone gets to catch these faggots calling them make em think they gotcha and troll them HARD lol that's why I posted the warning :)

Got a call from these bozos yesterday... Swift hangup on my part... may try calling # back to troll...

well I'm on videotron myself, I don't think it matters what provider your on and according to some websites its happening all over canada...no one is safe from these f***ers! oh and BTW you can't call them back cuzz all you get is message... pussies!

J'ai eu le call v'la 4-5 jours. J'étais au travail et je n'avais pas mon cell sur moi. Ils ont appeles 4 fois sur ce pm la. Pas de messages rien.

Envoyé depuis mon cellulaire :s

i also heard another one, its a 1-900 number, it calls you and hangs up right away. when you call back your charged

WUNDURFknfUL!! they are now using a local number 514-392-9199 they called me 9am this morning and I answered thinking it wasn't them! Just a heads up

Back