When i get old

LePolak

Legacy Member
I wanna get tatted up real hard and cruise around Miami in a drop-top 64 impala on daytons playing Still D.R.E. like a real OG.

When i die, bury me inside the gucci store.

What about you brah?

For me, Rolling in a black 1994 Benz 500e smoking my blunts/cigars wearing my cuban hat (already have the tatts) and having an ice cream shop in tremblant, selling ice cream high as fuck.

I'd like to get my aches stacked with shaolin monks or in tibet, but I don't think it'll happen.

I wanna get tatted up real hard and cruise around Miami in a drop-top 64 impala on daytons playing Still D.R.E. like a real OG.

When i die, bury me inside the gucci store.

What about you brah?

I'm with you at 90%, change the Impala for a rad bobber with ape hangers riding straight pipe around town.

When I get old, motherfuckers better watch they ass
Soon as I get older, I'ma clock some cash
Did some time locked down, but I'm back on the street
There'll be trouble when they see me
When i get old !!!!

je vais sûrement être couvert de tattoo rendu là. Je vais passer mes journée assis sur mon balcon dans ma chaise berçante avec mon chien a crier après les enfants dans la rue et le soir je vais rider mon harley avec mes autres badass de chums haha

when i get old, im gonna jack lepolak's '64 drop top impala on daytons and get tatted up real hard cruising around miami playing Still D.R.E like a real og

i will attend his funeral at gucci store tho

Titslover is living Polak's dreams lol.

Btw tits, where the hell have you been? It's been a while since I've seen you comment!

When i get old i want to travel around the wolrd in my yatch loaded with the ladiez and broz drinking/smoking.

when i get old ... this is where i want to be !
379402_10151206742871704_1492266397_n.jpg

Back