Vous pensez quoi de la FR-S/BRZ

me i m not hating but after 24537875446789908655 threads --- i start to be tired to hear about this car .

Test drove the FR-S today. Man was I rusty on my manual driving, first time in 5 years, but I was not impressed by it. I had very high expectations (read: hoping it drove like a go-kart) and I was left disappointed. Had it had earth shatter street handling would have been a different story but the Golf 5-door on winter tires handled about 3/4 as good. Ended up putting money down on a Civic Si because for $200 less (MRSP) I got a car that felt nearly as good but had the full package (navi, Moonroof, heated seats) along with year round practicality, a usable trunk and a cheaper insurance not to mention all the bugs the FR-S still has.

Test drove the FR-S today. Man was I rusty on my manual driving, first time in 5 years, but I was not impressed by it. I had very high expectations (read: hoping it drove like a go-kart) and I was left disappointed. Had it had earth shatter street handling would have been a different story but the Golf 5-door on winter tires handled about 3/4 as good. Ended up putting money down on a Civic Si because for $200 less (MRSP) I got a car that felt nearly as good but had the full package (navi, Moonroof, heated seats) along with year round practicality, a usable trunk and a cheaper insurance not to mention all the bugs the FR-S still has.

frs shoulda came with 250-280hp

i woulda definately got one

frs shoulda came with 250-280hp

i woulda definately got one

Wasn't even about power. I think it's just the car was so hyped and I read so many rave reviews that expected to jizz my pants as I drove it. I mention my rustiness on my manual driving ability because that did take away from some of the driving fun however even taking that into consideration after driving the Civic over the same course I flat out preferred the Honda for the total package it offers.

About power, I was shocked as the 170hp/177ft-lbs Golf (not even GTI) easily went up to GEV speeds on the highway. It's no rocketship but I didn't expect that feel from those numbers.

Moral of the story, don't bring expectations. Had none for the Civic and Golf and was impressed by both.

Wasn't even about power. I think it's just the car was so hyped and I read so many rave reviews that expected to jizz my pants as I drove it. I mention my rustiness on my manual driving ability because that did take away from some of the driving fun however even taking that into consideration after driving the Civic over the same course I flat out preferred the Honda for the total package it offers.

About power, I was shocked as the 170hp/177ft-lbs Golf (not even GTI) easily went up to GEV speeds on the highway. It's no rocketship but I didn't expect that feel from those numbers.

Moral of the story, don't bring expectations. Had none for the Civic and Golf and was impressed by both.

tranny//gearing is everything

belle voiture qui semble plaisante a conduire, mais moi les moteur subaru sa me donne des bouton telement que jles trust / aime pas.

un gars que je connais qui avait une corolla 86 avant m'as dit que la conduite est semblable... genre de char de fin de semaine perso.

Voyon donc pas "winter friendly", c'est rendu que si tu as pas un 4wd diff lock tu peux pas sortir l'hiver ciboire. on parle d'un auto avec une garde au sol normale, des pneus pas tellement large et un moteur 4 cylindres pas super puissant. à vous entendre le monde aurait du remiser leur chevette en 1980.

Voyon donc pas "winter friendly", c'est rendu que si tu as pas un 4wd diff lock tu peux pas sortir l'hiver ciboire. on parle d'un auto avec une garde au sol normale, des pneus pas tellement large et un moteur 4 cylindres pas super puissant. à vous entendre le monde aurait du remiser leur chevette en 1980.

Pneus pas tellement large = pneus de prius

Back