For those of you who have been thinking it all along...

DoucheVader

They have their opinion and the right to express it. So do we.

j4lVlMRTGtoNu.jpg

You're welcome.

Last edited:
I don't see why someone could be against gay marriage, it doesn't have any negative impact on anyone.

To me, anyone who's tough in his anti-gay position has some deep underlying homo issues inside his own self.

I mean, why are you so against the fact that somebody else decides who he mates up with? Does it concern you or change anything in your life personally? I can honestly understand (and, to a point, sympathize) if you're against the publicty and obvious homo flaming in public, but why do you must insist on toughening up your point that you're so against homosexuality. And don't get me started with this father/mother figure missing BS, because the occidental world has like half of marriages end themselves in divorce and put the children in the jeopardy the same way.

Honestly, OP, what is it that pisses you off so much about a girl dating a girl, tell me?

I'm all for girls making out with each other man, very hot, but only if both are 9+

To answer your question, when it comes right down to it my views are old school. I believe in family tradition, a husband and his wife. I tolerate gay people, have worked with them in the past, I'm cordial and even friendly with them. That said I don't support their way of life. I believe it goes against nature. Our species needs to procreate. We need to start families and raise the next generation. If everyone in the world were gay, humanity would be done in one generation.

Gay people couldn't be born if they had gay parents.

You can also consider the stats, gays have a huge STD problem. They're not legally allowed to give blood. I take that as a sign man. Again, if everyone were gay, lots of people would die of blood loss in hospitals the world over. It's an odd line of reasoning, admittedly, but it's true.

I don't feel their way of life needs encouraging.

There's a social aspect too. I have a few friends that are gay. I was friends with them before they came out, so I wasn't gonna abandon em.... I feel bad for them though. Their family lives are FUBAR like you have no idea and it's noone's fault but their own. I honestly wouldn't wish that life on anyone, and at the end of the day you reap what ya sow.

Then there's an effective propaganda campaign in the media supporting the gay way of life. It's unfashionable to disagree with the rhetoric. I have seen first hand what it does to families, to the people around them. I used to think like you do, "it doesn't really involve me at all.... why should I even care? "

Truth is, it doesn't involve me personally, but it does involve the society I live in. I don't like the effect the gay lifestyle has on it. Simply put, it's disharmonious with the smooth function of a healthy society.

That's how I feel about the issue, y'all are welcome to your own views too.

To me, anyone who's tough in his anti-gay position has some deep underlying homo issues inside his own self.

I mean, why are you so against the fact that somebody else decides who he mates up with. I mean, does it concern you or change anything in your life personally? I can honestly understand (and, to a point, sympathize) if you're against the publicty and obvious homo flaming in public, but why do you must insist on toughening up your point that you're so against homosexuality. And don't get me started with this father/mother figure missing BS, because the occidental world has like half of marriages end themselves in divorce and put the children in the jeopardy the same way.

Honestly, OP, what is it that pisses you off so much about a girl dating a girl, tell me?

Sent from Imperial Star Destroyer Executor

You're talking as if they choose to be gay, which they don't.

Yes they do. And its not a normal thing to be gay if you ask me. I agree 100% with douchevader about our species needs to procreate and I think im not the only one tinking about having babie with le GF because thats the LIFE . Today we are living in a fucked up world and i think when you turn gay you have a mental problem maybe created by this fucked up world we are living in promoting now on tv that gayness is normal.

You're talking as if they choose to be gay, which they don't.

We understand that no one choses to be gay. But marriage was meant to be for a man and a woman and this for centuries. And it shouldn't change.

Why do people like you call people homophobic as soon as someone is against the idea of gay marriage? I mean society today is more than accepting of gays and lesbians. Life isn't harder for them than anybody else today and they are free to be together and show there love for each other. which was not the case lets say 80 years ago. Which is already great news for them.

So why do they feel the need to go even further and change something like marriage when they can live very happily together already without anyone to judge them?

Same sexe marriage should not be encouraged and whatever you may say, it just shouldn't be. And if you are unable to understand that you clearly don't get the point.

I pretty much agree with what douchvader wrote.

Last edited:
We understand that no one choses to be gay. But marriage was meant to be for a man and a woman and this for centuries. And it shouldn't change.

Why do people like you call people homophobic as soon as someone is against the idea of gay marriage? I mean society today is more than accepting of gays and lesbians. Life isn't harder for them than anybody else today and they are free to be together and show there love for each other. which was not the case lets say 80 years ago. Which is already great news for them.

So why do they feel the need to go even further and change something like marriage ? Marriage has been and is supposed to be for a man and a women. And it has been like this for centuries.

If you understand that gays don't choose to be gay, then why are you worried about everyone "turning" gay?

Mariage? Aint nobody got time for that!

But if they want to get married, they're choice.. I really don't care if 2 dudes love eachothers.. As long as their relationship is "healthy" for them and that they're happy together i'm cool with that

Back