Need MR for my April Fools prank!!!!

WannaBeDrifter

MR staff member
I need you guys to all call my friend (# removed, see last post) and ask for Max (random name)

It could be the most annoying thing ever if everyone call him.

Btw he speaks french but he still understand english.

Its my friend number. Max is a random name. So I nust want alot of people calling them and asking for someone else haha.

You can also troll and keep talking

M0T0M4N14C : sure haha

Im happy we dont know each other OP and I do not want to be friend. But i will help you to prank your friend by calling him from my 1-800 number from work saying its the police and we are looking for Max.

Just called. Going to call again in about 5 minutes. Can't understand shit he says though. He should speak more clearly into his phone lol

He wont check text messages (he dont even know how to read them lol)

HeadBanger: yeah haha, well he understand english but he's not really good when it comes to talking haha. So that's even better :p

Alot of people on my facebook also called him. Keep it going guys!!! Hes going to get so pissed haha

I'm happy not to be a friend of yours. While putting someones cell phone number online might be funny, i'm not sure it's a very good prank to pull on a friend. He may now have to change his phone number because of you.

I'm happy not to be a friend of yours. While putting someones cell phone number online might be funny, i'm not sure it's a very good prank to pull on a friend. He may now have to change his phone number because of you.

don't worry I know him really well :)

Update: He just called me.

He took the joke well... well hes pissed but hey, it's april fools :p Apparently he was getting calls every 5mins or so. His cellphone battery's are almost dead now haha.

Thanks guys!

Back