Mustang Poll for shits and giggles *please come vote*

What do you think of this Mustang

• REMOVE the stickers, body kit, clear lights...and it might be acceptable

Votes: 39 39.4%
  • Its the most beautiful mustang ever!!!

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Its a PIECE OF SHIT!!! My eyes are bleeding

Votes: 56 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha now that she see's i am right, she's trying to make me look bad by posting comments on MY pictures of myself :p

kev350z.jpg

I don't like bashing people who haven't pissed me off in some way but this car is pure dirt.
First off its a v6 which is a fail right there.
The back bumper and side skirts is cool as many have done that but it's just ruined with the chrome gas cap and stickers.

I'm pretty sure it's an auto as well which is gay as fuck and the fact that he probably drives around terrebonne with his rap all loud and thinking he's the coolest cat around is just epic fail.

I can't believe that chick thinks that's the nicest mustang around lol

Bottom line is that this car is absolutely hideous and I feel bad for the girl cause people are surely laughing at them in the car

mustang v6 + fail en partant meme si les nouvelles on 305 hp ca reste un fail. Pis ces annees la 94-95 ce les pire mustang jamais produites a mon avis.

J'ai mal à tête après avoir lu les commentaires de la fille sur son facebook... La mustang est laide en esti, je peux pas croire qu'a trouve que c'est la plus belle mustang qu'elle a vu. Elle dois etre aveugle.

mustang v6 + fail en partant meme si les nouvelles on 305 hp ca reste un fail. Pis ces annees la 94-95 ce les pire mustang jamais produites a mon avis.

Totally agree with all you guyz this thing is disgusting , I just wanna point out how reliable the 3.8l is

My cousin bought one when he was sixteen as his first car and he's not a "car guy" he just love how it look like , so perfomance doesn't bother him at all .He bought it 9 years ago with 120k km on it. He still has it and now the car has 374XXX km!!

Obviously he change the shocks , brakes ,wheel bearing and couple of lil things but he never touch the engine, tranny and rear end and it still riding like a champ

So yeah it doesn't deserve to be call a "mustang" but those engine are bullet proof tho

Last edited:
If you don't drive it like it's a race car and maintain it properly then average cars should last a long time.

Ça me donne mal au coeur, c'est pour cette raison que les mustangs de la même année que la mienne sont pas aimé, à cause de tarré comme lui qui les détruise. Déçu

Guys. Go check her fb profile. It is FULL of mindfuck. I promise your head will hurt after seeing her statuses and how she writes.

I fuckin lol'd at mustagne.

Il manque juste de le rebadger avec des cobras sur les ailes et ça serait parfait.

Non je niaise ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back