19-year-old sexually assaulted by four 200 pound women

darkestfenix

Police are searching for suspects after a 19-year-old man was sexually assaulted by a group of women that had offered him a ride home from a downtown club Saturday night.
The victim met the four women at a nightclub near King Street and University Avenue.
According to police, the woman then offered the man a ride home, but he was instead driven to a parking lot near Queen Street and Spadina Avenue, where he was sexually assaulted by all four suspects.
Following the assault, the victim was released and the suspects fled the scene in a silver Honda SUV.
The first suspect is described as white, between 30 and 36 years of age, about five-foot-four, 190-200 lbs., with short blond hair and a tattoo of wings on the back of her neck. The woman, who was the driver of the vehicle, also spoke with a British accent.
The second suspect is described as white, between 30 and 36 years of age, about five-foot-four, 190-200 lbs., with long dark hair, the bottom portion of which was dyed red.
The description for the other two suspects is less clear with both described as white, between 30 and 36 years of age, about five-foot-four and weighing between 190-200 lbs.,
All four suspects were dressed in short black dresses and wore high heels with no nylons.

http://www.cp24.com/news/man-sexually-assaulted-by-4-women-after-leaving-club-1.1227626

spoke with a british accent lol...........that made my day.

life is unfair.

Girls have the luxury of being raped by men who can be hot.
Guys are raped by 5"4 200 Lbs "women" who are unpleasant to look at :(

jeez.......why do i have a penis.

No, probably worse.
As man-haters, they could have fisted him where the sun doesn't shine...

images

I think that, in this particular case, It is legitimate as a man to oblitarate a woman's face (glasses or not)

Whales get very hostile during mating season.
Don't you guys watch the discovery channel???lol

Oh and btw why the fuck did he accept a lift in the first place ? I'd never get in a car with 4 whales

if a woman needs to resort to violence to get sex from a man, she's definitely lacking in the looks department

WHat could they have possibly have done? Given him a handjob? I'd take it, even if they are fat.

spoke with a british accent lol...........that made my day.

life is unfair.

Girls have the luxury of being raped by men who can be hot.
Guys are raped by 5"4 200 Lbs "women" who are unpleasant to look at :(

jeez.......why do i have a penis.

Va dans un bar gay, tu vas sûrement te trouver un beau mâle si tel est ton désir.

a Toronto les petites grosses font des gangs rapes et ca se tire dessus dans les centres d'achat
meilleure place a vivre au Canada selon certains !

Back