Chris Harris misleads us on new porsche

In the first Porsche video @1:35 he clearly states that the car has lost some of its feeling...And then he probably gave it some more thoughts and went to the conclusion that it wasnt THAT good, hence what we hear in the second vid.

He says the electric steering has lost some feeling upon first glance but goes on to say that it's very shap and that it doesn't struggle at all to keep up with the turns.

Don't forget he says its better than the last gt rs porsche and we all know how much he LOVED that car.

Nontheless it is a very misleading video.

I have just one question: So what?

Big deal if he changes his mind or says 2 different things about the same car in 2 videos.

I also noticed that the review for the 991 is done a s a review for the current model, with no option of buying the previous one brand new. Therefore making the new model better for the average person.

In the second video, he's talking more about an "If I had the choice" personal preference. He's ac ar review and must review cars for the public, not for himself. That's where the difference stems from in my observation.

Last edited:
I just did some browsing on the net and I found some rather interesting articles on Chris Harris.
It seems he has a history for contradicting himself pretty badly.

He goes on a rant and accuses Ferrari of being liars etc
Then he buys a Ferrari.

There's a few more things but I want to double check the rest before putting it on here.

Alors nous sommes tous menteurs et malhonnête... Viens pas me faire croire que t'as jamais eu de love and hate relationship avec ton auto"fuck it je ne mets plus une cenne la dessus, whoops des nouvelles roues" ou le fameux je ne bois pu jamais? Les femmes sont toutes des folles, on a tous une blonde...

He says the electric steering has lost some feeling upon first glance but goes on to say that it's very shap and that it doesn't struggle at all to keep up with the turns.

Don't forget he says its better than the last gt rs porsche and we all know how much he LOVED that car.

Nontheless it is a very misleading video.

Like I said, maybe he gave it some more thoughts before the second video and realized it wasnt that great. We all do this at one point...You're overthinking this situation.

This is the 3rd time u troll a thread of mine.
You don't even understand what this thread is about.

Maybe if ur lucky ill explain it to u in person at a meet

Parce que tu les comptes? :)
Si tu arrêtais de faire un drame pour un rien, je te "troll-erais" moins. T’inquiètes, je comprends ce que le thread est: j'ai regardé les 2vidéos et il n'y a pas de drame à faire.

Me rencontrer dans un "meet" pour me le faire expliquer? Les "meets", c'est fini pour moi. :)

Like I said, maybe he gave it some more thoughts before the second video and realized it wasnt that great. We all do this at one point...You're overthinking this situation.

Meh maybe I was just caught a little off guard because I stumbled upon the first and second video in succession and I was like "wtf"

It's not like I hate the guy and hope u rots in hell.
It also seems like the more I go into forums about him the more I see articles where he contradicts himself a lot and I honestly really liked his style.

I still find his videos entertaining and will continue to watch.

Je pense que je comprends pourquoi ça le fruste... OP est jaloux.

Comme moi. Fuck imagine sa job!!! Heaven!!!

Ya that's it out of all the people in the world I picked Chris Harris to be jealous of ...

I know you're being sarcastic but
I've been lucky enough to be able to drive enough exotics thanks to friends of mine.
Am I jealous of them ? Not at all. I wish all my friends as much success as possible.
The grass will ALWAYS be greener elsewhere.
You have to be happy and gratefull with what u have.

Driving a friends car or beating the crap out of a supercar on a track... Mmmm not sure if srs. Jpg

Anyways, I still think he's the best car reviewer around.

pour moi Chris est un des gars qui a la capacité de nous faire ressentir ce qu'il pense des vehicules qu'il conduit, il a cette capacité de nous transmettre l'information en LIVE tres efficacement, en conduisant l'auto et pour moi sa reste un des meilleur présentement quoi qu'il disent ou qu'il fasse, de commencé a faire des comments filmé autour d'une table jpense pas que sa représente vraiment Chris anyway ! , cest pas pire que de parlé char autour d'une bière avec des bons et moins bons commentaire sa cest juste normal ten qua moi, faut en prendre pis en laissé aussi.

keep the good work Chris Harris !

Chris Harris is always honest.

Here's a little honesty

Canadam just tolled me in my private messages.
I guess that's what happens when you're on chomage all winter. No work for lapping instructors in the winter eh???
And as for u private messaging me that ur car is faster than mine..... Lol@ur shitbox
I'm really happy u came back to troll me. It's been 6-7 months I had forgotten about u

Take care of yourself ;)

Clarkson also say every 4/5 cars he drive that it's the best f*cking thing on the planet.

I don't know why I laugh so hard while reading that hehehhe so true. I like Clarkson because it's funny the way he reviewed cars, but don't always take into account what he says. But Harris on the other hand, I find that he is more straight when it comes to telling us what he really feels about the car!

hum.... y ce contredit pas.... dans les 2 video il dit que tu perds un peu de steering feedback avec la 991 car c électrique...

Back