violente explosion proche de Waco texas une usine de fertilisant

Guys there was a police officer in the town and an ambulance BEFORE the explosion! And the explosion only happened AFTER some police officers and firemen were there! Coincidence? I think not! They were in fact working for the CIA.

How do you explain this? You have to be blind to doubt that this was a false flag from CIA dark ops trying to remove our liberties.

If every man, woman child, baby, dog and groundhog in that town had a submarine they would've been able to launch nucular torpedoes at Washington to stop the zionists from infecting us with the vaccines and MASS MURDER suicide PILLS TO CONTROL YOUR FUCKING MIND I'VE GOT DOZENS OF GUNS AND THOUSANDS OF ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION IN MY RANCH IN TEXAS YOU WON'T GET ME OR MY FAMILY EVER YOU FUCKING IMPERIALISTS. CAN'T YOU SEE THWYRE AFTER YOU????

Alex Jones out.

taboire on dirait une bombe nucléaire avec la meme forme de champignon ,l'explosion a meme provoqué un tremblement de terre de 2,1 sur l'echelle de richter

ca dépeigne

je pense que t'as pas assez lu le thread

[conspiracy]
ceci etant dit le 19 avril 1993 un assaut sur le local d'une secte a Waco avait fait 76 mort dans un incendie majeur
le 20 eme anniversaire de ca c'est demain
l'usine est en banlieu de Waco la secte etait en banlieu de Waco
je suis sur qu'il y a un lien ... [/conspiracy]

I feel really bad for the kid... He didn't deserve this. And neither did the people that suffered the consequences of that blow.

Guys there was a police officer in the town and an ambulance BEFORE the explosion! And the explosion only happened AFTER some police officers and firemen were there! Coincidence? I think not! They were in fact working for the CIA.

How do you explain this? You have to be blind to doubt that this was a false flag from CIA dark ops trying to remove our liberties.

If every man, woman child, baby, dog and groundhog in that town had a submarine they would've been able to launch nucular torpedoes at Washington to stop the zionists from infecting us with the vaccines and MASS MURDER suicide PILLS TO CONTROL YOUR FUCKING MIND I'VE GOT DOZENS OF GUNS AND THOUSANDS OF ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION IN MY RANCH IN TEXAS YOU WON'T GET ME OR MY FAMILY EVER YOU FUCKING IMPERIALISTS. CAN'T YOU SEE THWYRE AFTER YOU????

Alex Jones out.

I died. Seriously. That was funny.

Back