• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
la vrai question est: pourquoi il y a une wiimote sur la batterie

Haha j'avais pas remarque mais je pense que c'est la polarite des composantes dedans.

Update rapide. Comme apres au dessus d'une heure sur l'etagere elle etait encore chaude, j'ai contacte mon gars de maintenance et il l'a mise dans une chaudiere de sable dehors.

Criss toi la main dans le toaster et actionne Apple pour 16546465465461651651516$ pour t'avoir bruler avec une batterie Apple

Criss toi la main dans le toaster et actionne Apple pour 16546465465461651651516$ pour t'avoir bruler avec une batterie Apple

C'est une batterie Sony... :)

Pis non, c'est plein de warning comme quoi ca prend des gens autorises pour travailler dessus, etc. Je suis presque certain que j'ai techniquement pas le droit de changer une batterie dans un iPhone selon le "I AGREE" qu'on AGREE en ouvrant la boite.

The Official Cell Phone Thread

What a great looking iPhone

3d4083409b6b54d8fbd20e9470ebe3b0.jpg

c9f15656ff989310dddde1719521937d.jpg

1983756b4625833b7126f7e024a90de1.jpg

6f5427047c47964be04feb396e088369.jpg

764e69b0bbba7838c83b20ad70552012.jpg

Meanwhile the HTC One M9 was announced the same day and looking exactly like... the M8.

20 MP camera and still does shitty pictures lol

What's going on here

Yesterday I played with my buddy's Moto X 2nd Gen (2014) and what a great phone... The screen is great, apparently battery life is great, it is so fast and fluid...

I would say s6 for the build quality... Finally... Note 4 = plastic but with bigger screen

Since I have the M8 I don't see myself buying another plastic assembled phone anymore

They might worked in build quality which was their biggest weakness but if they didn't understand how to optimize a software there is no point for me to buy another samsung

note 3 user here since its release... and i'm not sure how u guys find battery is amazing.

Just playing with it during my commute (40mins) or so bring the phone down to 70%.... good thing it's always connected at work but when I get home it's around 65-70% after my commute aswell so it's not ground breaking for sure.

Not to mention the GPS is faulty and Rogers charges me 50$ to have a refurb one (which i did once after a faulty USB connector)... and Samsung wants me to pay for shipping, send it to their repair center and have one back in 4-6 weeks whici is ridiculous.

I think i'm going back to iPhone

Buy a new battery, they're cheap, that could help. Made a huge difference on my old S3.

As for shipping the phone to Samsung? Where do you live? You could just head over to Samsung's repair center in front of Ikea on Cavendish, they could have it fixed within the day.

Buy a new battery, they're cheap, that could help. Made a huge difference on my old S3.

As for shipping the phone to Samsung? Where do you live? You could just head over to Samsung's repair center in front of Ikea on Cavendish, they could have it fixed within the day.
Yeah thats what im gonna do, go to repair centre.

I would say s6 for the build quality... Finally... Note 4 = plastic but with bigger screen

Since I have the M8 I don't see myself buying another plastic assembled phone anymore

Better build quality ? Probably. But no SD card and non-removable battery ? If this happens to the Note line bye bye Samsung for me after Captivate(S1), S3, Note 2, Note 4.

if you wanna keep NFC, buying a cheap battery over ebay wont work. i've bought 3 china made battery for my wife's S3 and they all went down within a week. locating a true OEM one cost a fortune. dunno about the Note 3, but I might be tempted to buy one right now for future purpose before they stop making them.

s6 and s6 edge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The edge looks interesting, its going to be shit when you drop it though. I ragequit on my s3 last year because of the shit battery and slowness of it. I would only consider a Samsung phone if I root it and install stock lollipop or CM

Back