oups, broke my Turbo FRS

SilverDUB

Legacy Member
Yes it finally happened! Yesterday i went to the local drag night and ran 13.15, 13.12, 13,15 and 13.12 again i was so fkn happy i couldnt believe it. Then i went home picked up the wife to go downtown gor an ice cream. I get on the highway, floor the car and then.... sliiipppppp lol thats it the clutch is gone! I ve never been so fkn happy to blow a clutch! Thanks so much to @Visconti for making my car this fast ive never been do happy with a car.

Now i cant wait to replace it and make even more power! injectors, fuel pump, and electronic boost controller have been ordered also

Probably going to buy a Bully stage4!

outside vids comming up!

Yeah another team that build a brz in the states told that the stock clutch cant handle much more than stock or just a bit more

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk

Please don't buy bully clutch. They are not great quality and they have bad after sales rep. I don't care it's Canadian or not, I will never get one.

trap speed seems a little low for those times....13.1 cars trap about 108-110 typically no?

Was surprised by that Focus, looked like a stock(or close to) ZX3 and ran 14.7 wtf

trap speed seems a little low for those times....13.1 cars trap about 108-110 typically no?

Was surprised by that Focus, looked like a stock(or close to) ZX3 and ran 14.7 wtf

i was trapping 107mph (best time of 14.1) in a 240whp civic

i would assume an FRS turbo is putting down much more than 240

Agreed traps are kind of slow. Friend was getting 102ish at 14.1 in his Trans Am.

Are you still running the stock Prius tires?

Yes still on stock tires and kind of street tuned. I keep sending logs to a guy in connecticut and he sends me corrections

Back