Teenage Girl Arrested and Charged For Failed Science Project Turned Felony!

16yr old above average record student mixes chems in a bottle for science project causing the top of the bottle to blow up. "SCHOOL POLICE" arrest for making mini "explosion" (like mentos and coke) Charged with discharging an explosive device and creating an explosive device. Will be tried as an adult. Forgot to mention this was done in the SCIENCE LAB

"FACEPALM"
triple_facepalm_by_spottedheart98464-d3kuyp3.png

Last edited:
I'm planning to drive across the US in the next 2 years so I just keep my opinion to myself before I get a surprise at the border because of my opinions online.

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been like this if she were white.

To be honest I don't think it's a factor. I think they're just so paranoid that they don't want to take any chances even though it's completely overkill. It's what happens when you want to have power, you tend to constantly look over your shoulder and become paranoid.

i don't get this . In the US people sue each other all the time for stupid reasons because the lawyers always find a way to hustle something , how come whenever there's a ridiculous story like this one , its like all of a sudden lawyers don't exist anymore and its the person vs a judge.

How come there isn't a lawyer that went in front of the judge and told him : the cops are dum as fck , she's doing a class project not trying to blow up a school and sorry but you mr judge is dum as fck for not dismissing this case and having me here actually defending this girl

i don't get this . In the US people sue each other all the time for stupid reasons because the lawyers always find a way to hustle something , how come whenever there's a ridiculous story like this one , its like all of a sudden lawyers don't exist anymore and its the person vs a judge.

How come there isn't a lawyer that went in front of the judge and told him : the cops are dum as fck , she's doing a class project not trying to blow up a school and sorry but you mr judge is dum as fck for not dismissing this case and having me here actually defending this girl

great point. no mainstream media coverage, family might have no money, court appointed attorney;s are overworked or worse - part of it?

with tyranny there is always great injustice

the glue on post-it notes was discovered by accident, surprised that her teacher did not know what happens when you mix together certain chemicals

the glue on post-it notes was discovered by accident, surprised that her teacher did not know what happens when you mix together certain chemicals

The problem is not the teacher it's the School Police as these are police designated by the city I believe to be stationed in the school for security. I think the school has no direct say in the issue but they might have to appear in court in her defense. Sometimes the students use the lab time and are supervised by teachers, but are not actually involved with the projects directly especially since it's for a science fair.

Yeah well then the teachers need to get more involved before the whole school turn into a crater. I'm so tired that these days people only do just enough for their pay and making it seem like they've done a lot, no more pride, no more wanting to do better than just good enough.

Back