Teksavvy Cable Internet thoughts?

I've had Teksavvy since May '13 and it's been good. No problems, no issues.

They raised our monthly rate by like 5$ last month, but whatever, still a decent deal and unlimited night time data means tons of torrents yo

So i've been with Teksavvy since Aug 2011 and always paid for the 5 mbps service but for some reason was able to get 10 mbps speeds. Now, I think they caught on to that and lowered back my speed to the actual 5mbps that I'm supposed to be getting.

Anybody else had that happen to them?

They just launched their new data tracking program. Prior to that they couldn't tell if you exceeded your bandwith (I did every month 220 instead of 150 haha) so watch out for that!

I will upgrade to 300gb a month and call it a day. I would not be surprised if they adjusted your speed back to normal. I pay for 20 Mbps and often see up to 24, I'll do a speed test tomorrow to check If can still reach that

I love unlimited 2am-8am data. I do about 60-70 gigs a night on usenet.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

I've been paying for unlimited like a chump, my buddy has been killing the overages for over a year now, and was only paying for their smallest package

I'm with Heronet and extremly happy, I've been with them for over a year now. No download limit and no contract. You can choose from all the option available for Bell and Videotron. Check it out heronet.ca. Like everyone says small companies offer the best service. I think when you call you can still talk with the owner.

Back