What is the scariest/creepiest thing you have seen/heard?

Sandro_Bit

Figured it was about time to get some creepypasta going on here. Has anyone here ever seen or hears any creepy things?

images

My girlfriend's friend was a babysitter back in the days. A few years ago she was babysitting these 2 kids. They were upstairs watching movies and the kids wanted to watch something else. The movies were in the basement so she went downstairs, opened the lights and saw a statue of a clown in the back and freaked out. Once she calmed down, she went to get the movie and went back upstairs. The kids watched the movie and then she put them to bed. She called the parents to say the kids were sleeping and also added the clown statue in the basement freaked her out. and the dad replied: "What clown statue?" The dad asked them to step out of the house, call the police and that they were on their way. Turns out the clown statue was a mental patient who escaped a nearby ward, entered the house and was completely catatonic when she saw him in the basement.

My girlfriend's friend was a babysitter back in the days. A few years ago she was babysitting these 2 kids. They were upstairs watching movies and the kids wanted to watch something else. The movies were in the basement so she went downstairs, opened the lights and saw a statue of a clown in the back and freaked out. Once she calmed down, she went to get the movie and went back upstairs. The kids watched the movie and then she put them to bed. She called the parents to say the kids were sleeping and also added the clown statue in the basement freaked her out. and the dad replied: "What clown statue?" The dad asked them to step out of the house, call the police and that they were on their way. Turns out the clown statue was a mental patient who escaped a nearby ward, entered the house and was completely catatonic when she saw him in the basement.

holy fuck lol it gave me goosebumps srs!

no not srs i've read that one before

http://www.fark.com/comments/3985541/45887207#c45887207

I was driving a shortcut from Twentynine Palms, CA to Albuquerque, NM. Twentynine Palms is located in the desolate high desert east of LA. The shortcut was all two lane road through total nothingness, except for passing through Amboy, CA. Amboy is a nearly abandoned town nearly as far below sea level as Death Valley, with a dormant volcano and lava field on one side and a salt flat on the other. It was also, at the time, a hotspot for satanic group activity.

So I was driving by myself in the afternoon. I stopped in Amboy and snapped a picture of the city sign, just to prove I was there to friends who dared me to take that route to I-40. I got back in my car and proceeded to drive up into the mountain range between Amboy and I-40.

Once I reach the top I am driving north through a canyon with high grass on both sides of the road. Up ahead I see some stuff in the middle of the road. As I approach I slow down to see a red Pontiac Fiero stopped sideways across both lanes, a suitcase open with clothes scattered everywhere and two bodies laying face down in the road, a man and a woman.

I stop a hundred feet or so away and the hair on the back of my neck is standing up. Being a Marine, I reach under the seat and pull out a 9mm pistol and chamber a round. Something seemed very wrong, it looked too perfect as if it were staged. An ambush? Was I being paranoid? Something was just wrong. Getting out of the car seemed unthinkable, it was the horror movie move.

As I scanned the road I saw a line I could drive. Pass the guy in the road on his left, swerve to the right side of the woman, behind the Fiero and I'd be on the other side. I dropped it into first gear, punched it and drove the line I planned.

I passed the back of the Fierro without hitting it or either of the bodies in the road. I continued forward a couple hundred feet and slowed down so I could breathe and let my heart slow down. As I looked up into the rearview mirror I saw that the two bodies had gotten up to their knees and twenty or so people emerged from the tall grass on either side of the road by the car and bodies.

At that moment my right foot smashed the gas pedal to the floor and did not let up until I had to slowdown for the I-40 east onramp.

I will never know what would have happened to me had I gotten out of the car to check on the bodies or stopped my car closer to them. Somehow I do not think it would have been good. Sometimes real life can be scarier than a movie.

more examples

So one day, this girl was called over to babysit. She did it a lot for these people, so it was routine for her. Anyways, she was told to put the kids to bed at 9, and she did. After she put the to bed, she started watching TV and doing homework, waiting for the parents to come home. But then, she started hearing some noises coming out of the basement, like pans falling and stuff. She just ignored it, and thought it was the washing machine or something. Anyways, a little later, she starts hearing the noises again. She decides to call the police, and tell them she was hearing noises coming out of the basement at the house she's babysitting at. The lady at the station told her there's a patroller in her area, and that he'll be at the house in about 20 minutes. Anyways, in about 5 minutes, she hears a knock on the door. She answers, and it's a full swat team. She asked, "I thought they were just sending a patroller.." and one of the guys told her "after you hung up the phone, we heard a second phone on the line hang up". Ended up there was a man in the basement, listening to the conversation. The lady in the station waited and heard him hang up, then immediately sent the swat team to help. They went downstairs and caught him; he was wanted for multiple cases of rape.

Vous avez entendu l'histoire de la statue de clown à Canal D?

Elle est passée à Légendes Urbaines.

"I haven't been fucked like that since I was in grade school"

I also heard that a new tax was going to be added in Quebec. That's pretty scary.

I had a good friend of mine who lived in Woodstock, Ontario ( about an hour past Kitchener on the Transcanadian).

Their creepy thing, and damn it was, was to drive up to critter's lane at night and to stop the car, shut the lights and open the windows right in the middle of this ''lane'' (a lane is a small road that links to roads, in between agricultural properties).

We did it, and I would not tough a lot more than 10sec. hehe!

Seems to be that the place is known and might be haunted or something (search for Topping's murder, Ontario)

Pictures of the critter's lane.

8602029546_56aa532664_z.jpg

I moved to Canada when I was 8, I grew up in Ile Bizard, lived there from 1979 to 1993 when I got married and moved out of my parents' house.

You know the bicycle park there is at the light immediately after the bridge? When I was a kid there was an old farm house there. It was torn down in the 1980s because the man living there flipped and killed both his daughters and his wife with an axe then shot himself in the mouth with a shotgun.

The house was a complete mess, blood everywhere. The day it happened the police curtained off the area to prevent kids (like myself) from going down and looking inside.

I went down there with three friends of mine the same evening, I was the oldest by one year, the other kids were like 12 and 11, I was 13. We went and peeked inside the house and it was terrible, I didn't sleep for days. We all ran away scared from there.

That was in about 1983~84.

The house remained "closed" like that for a few years until at the beginning of the 1990s, it was torn down and the park was built, around the same time that they built the "natural" park which is really a swamp (I grew up playing in those woods, they're wetlands at best) and started charging parking because: Quebec.

loll nice creepypasta

la version que j'ai entendu c'est le voisin qui est schizo pi qui se déguise en clown.

A homeless woman has been arrested after living undetected for almost a year in a tiny cupboard in a man's house in Japan.

The woman, identified as 58-year-old Tatsuko Horikawa, was found by police searching the home of the man, who believed he lived alone in Fukuoka. The resident of the house, who has not been named, became suspicious that he was the victim of repeat burglaries after he noticed food was going missing from his refrigerator. The man decided to install security cameras linked to his mobile phone and on Wednesday caught images of a woman walking around the house while he was out.

Believing he had detected the burglar, the man contacted police and, after an exhaustive search of the property, officers found the woman hiding in the top of a built-in cupboard designed to store bedding and mattresses. Behind the sliding door, she had laid out a thin futon and had several plastic drinks bottles, police said. There was just enough room for her to lay down, they added.

"We searched the house, checking everywhere that someone could possibly hide," said Hiroki Itakura, a police spokesman. "When we slid open the closet door, there she was, curled up nervously on her side." Horikawa told police that she had nowhere to live and had first taken up residence in the cupboard, in a room that the man rarely used, about one year previously when the owner of the house had gone out and not locked the door.

Police believe she may have moved between different addresses in the neighbourhood during her stowaway year. The woman did not apparently steal any money or other items from the house, but did make use of the shower and toilet.

The police described Horikawa as looking neat and clean. She was charged with trespassing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2054057/Homeless-woman-comes-out-of-closet.html

j'avais 18 ou 19 ans
en ete un soir autour de 11h minuit chez mes parents accident face a face a haute vitesse a 40 50 pieds de la maison
chars de l'epoque = pas de airbags
vieux pickup des annees 70 et un vieux char americain
je suis le premier a arriver
dans le pickup y'a un corps mort pas de visage la face a fesser direct dans le steering
dans le char le conducteur est mort et je reconnais un de mes voisins qui etait quasiment rendu chez lui
dans le cote passager du char coince solide la fillette du voisin 8-10 ans encore en vie

ca fait genre 30 ans pis je me souviens de tous les details comme si c'etait hier

Srs

When I was 7 years old, I woke up one night and saw a small midget shape in the dark at the end of my bed, standing still next to my toys like he was looking at me...

I put the blankets on my head, and waited like 5 seconds before I became scared as hell and jumped out of the bed and went straigth to my parents room to cry ...

The next morning my best toys went missing... how the fack do you think I was the next nights when I went to sleep ...

Even today I can't put any logic behind what happened that night ...

Back