Romados is now OPEN

I wonder if they changed the prices?

My girlfriend and I used to eat there for $12! Perfect take home meal after work.

i live right next door, i know the owners of the building, plus the owners of the bakery..

OVER RATED CHICKEN by far.... and to top it off guys the original cook is no longer working there, the original cook has opened his doors to a better chicken place just a few corners away, i will get you guys the name and address..

also want another place that the chicken is much better in my opinion and the waiting time is less.. right next to Mont-royal metro.... PIRI-PIRI.... in my opinion better chicken..

but if you would like even better chicken than that, i suggest looking into other places, chicken places like this are fine but as a Portuguese myself i am sorry to say but i can not eat this sort of garbage. On Sundays my grandfather makes his chicken, you guys are welcome to stop by :) besides he has the best Portuguese sausages in Montreal by far...

+1 for Piri-Piri, used to eat there once in a while. The owners (I think they're a couple) are charming too.

each to either own but i didn't like Piri-Piri. sure Romados is overrated. but for the value, you can't beat it.

each to either own but i didn't like Piri-Piri. sure Romados is overrated. but for the value, you can't beat it.

All the time you waste wating over there kills the value

Once I dropped a freind there cause he was craving the greasy chicken ... me and my other freind went st-hubert/st-zotique to Le Roi du Smoked Meat ... we took our order for take out ... went back to romados to pickup the other guy ... he was still wating for his f#@#$/ chicken ... even slower than La Maison du Cari on victoria where the Jamaican cook smokes a fatty in between each customer

but if you would like even better chicken than that, i suggest looking into other places, chicken places like this are fine but as a Portuguese myself i am sorry to say but i can not eat this sort of garbage. On Sundays my grandfather makes his chicken, you guys are welcome to stop by :) besides he has the best Portuguese sausages in Montreal by far...
So shoot the address so we can have a MR meet at your grandfather's !

All the time you waste wating over there kills the value

Once I dropped a freind there cause he was craving the greasy chicken ... me and my other freind went st-hubert/st-zotique to Le Roi du Smoked Meat ... we took our order for take out ... went back to romados to pickup the other guy ... he was still wating for his f#@#$/ chicken ... even slower than La Maison du Cari on victoria where the Jamaican cook smokes a fatty in between each customer

question. waiting because the service is slow or there's a huge line up? i bet it's the huge line up.

question. waiting because the service is slow or there's a huge line up? i bet it's the huge line up.

Bit of both I guess ... all I know is it was long ... and yes I've seen the linup out the door over there but I don't recall it was the case that day ... anyways maybe I shall go and give them an other chance ... I must admit its good chicken

I usually go between 4-4:40. After that, good luck. But if your ordering a lot, you can always pre-order.

Romados is good and it got fame because of good prices and good food. Why so much hate. Yes, there are other really good portuguese chicken places.

The cook from Romados, I believe, is on St-Michel and Rosemont. Good place for chicken too!

Back