C7 Corvette Reviewed

I know this might sound weird by a car enthusiast, on a website that has many tuners by why the f do manufacturers make cars so damn complicated. There is so much gadgetry in this car I doubt half if it will really work.

Because they need to make a very different model every year to increase sales. The days of a model staying the same for years are over, they need to find a way to sell everyone a new car every year

Because they need to make a very different model every year to increase sales. The days of a model staying the same for years are over, they need to find a way to sell everyone a new car every year

Change the model, improve it, but I can just imagine the guy who starts playing with the stability control and other settings show up to the garage and say "I fucked something up but not sure what"

Computer techs are going to be hired at every dealership soon the way it's going lol

Tout le monde chialait contre la C6 que les plastiques était trop de marde, que y'avait rien de technologique , tout le monde leurs disait que GM préféerait mettre plus de temps et d'argent sur se qui compte pour une Corvette, soit le power, handling, braking.

Et la le monde chiale que la C7 est trop techno ...

facepalm.png

Je suis content de voir la direction que prennent les Viper et Corvette en 2013-2014 il semble être plus à l'écoute de leur client et y'a pu de piece de cobalt dans une Corvette *tu*

Personalizing the displays is pretty cool, love it all but still not crazy about the similarity of the rear with the Camaro. In love with Vettes since I was a kid, one day will have one.

Back