Parking Jerk Taught a Valuable Lesson About Not Taking Up Two Spots

swiftman007

Legacy Member
Taken from Jalopnik

In parking, as in life, there really is only one basic rule of thumb: Don't be a jerk.

YouTuber crisp330's Jag-driving coworker failed to abide by that rule, which meant open season on teaching him what happens when the social contract becomes null and void.

"Sick of this guy taking up two spots every day, so we showed him you actually can still fit another car beside his," Crisp330 writes in the video's description.

Sure enough, by the following day, the jerk had straightened up:

ku-xlarge.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously just go in through the passenger door and thats it, not that hard.

And if you're worried about your car just park far, I wouldn't think that taking up 2 spaces would stop people from being stupid and parking close anyway.

lol... I did that same thing with my motorcycle once to a guy at the office... he parked his S2k between 2 spots right in front of the building

we had motorcycle parking but I decided to go park myself SMACK next to his driver side door... alarm on the bike and i had wrote down his plate as well (and I made sure the stand was on the doors side so the bikes slant would make it impossible for him to get in using his driver door)

next thing i knew i got an email from security to go down...

The guy starts bitching at me... I tell the guard to look at the video and find how he parked... Security saw it and told him its none of their biz.... I told him to have fun getting in from the passenger side with a suit on ...

douche bag tells me I didn't know what it was to drive an S2k and how it was hard as fuck to get in from the passenger side bla bla bla

my answer was : No I really do know how hard it is.... I have the black one with red interior you see every other day in the parking lot :)

he just looked at me stunned and i walked away...

I looked at him getting in from my office... it was hilarious

lol... I did that same thing with my motorcycle once to a guy at the office... he parked his S2k between 2 spots right in front of the building

we had motorcycle parking but I decided to go park myself SMACK next to his driver side door... alarm on the bike and i had wrote down his plate as well (and I made sure the stand was on the doors side so the bikes slant would make it impossible for him to get in using his driver door)

The guy starts bitching at me... I tell the guard to look at the video and find how he parked... Security saw it and told him its none of their biz.... I told him to have fun getting in from the passenger side with a suit on ...

douche bag tells me I didn't know what it was to drive an S2k and how it was hard as fuck to get in from the passenger side bla bla bla

my answer was : No I really do know how hard it is.... I have the black one with red interior you see every other day in the parking lot :)

Coolstorybro.jpeg

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Owned lol

I take up two spots all the time. Too many careless fucking idiots around.

But I take up two spots far away. Away from all civilization. I hate dents.

I take up two spots all the time. Too many careless fucking idiots around.

But I take up two spots far away. Away from all civilization. I hate dents.

lame and still douche parking... scared of getting dents, leave it at home......theirs no good reason to take 2 spots,the lines are there for a reason. i wish ppl who took 2 spots would get tickets.

j'ai tellement hâte qu'un épais de ton genre me fasse dekoi quand mon char et parque dans 2 place ma y éclate les dent ! j'ai tlm hâte !!!

A quoi ça sert cette réponse là.... Agis comme un humain civilisé et ne prends pas 2 fucking place de parking surtout quand tu es près de la porte d'entré dans un stationnement de ton travail. En passant, persianrider n'a rien fait de mal...

Back