Speed Channel to dissapear August 17th

that's sux because this channel was only offered with best of the best at like 60ish$ per month excluding the basic 30$ and that's bad because its one of the channel I always wanted :(

So many people including me paid big $ to get this only channel... It was always part of a huge pack.. And A while ago not even available "a la carte"

There was too much NASCAR but some very good shows.

Time to download more.. I fear some producers won't continue to have $ from networks to make new shows.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

dumbest stuff on wheels , battle of supercars and pass time , these were the only good shows on this channel anyway

So many people including me paid big $ to get this only channel... It was always part of a huge pack.. And A while ago not even available "a la carte"

There was too much NASCAR but some very good shows.

Time to download more.. I fear some producers won't continue to have $ from networks to make new shows.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly... I could download shows, but they just won't make the shows anymore. No more Flag-to-flag endurance racing either... As a matter of fact, no more endurance racing at all, if only tiny snippets here and their. I'm sure they will bullshit and say "we kept 75% of the content", but just watch the motorsport content erode over time.

This is a sad day for me - Farewell Aussie V8s, farewell BTCC, Farewell Targa Newfoundland... Hello http://racerschannel.tv/!!

c'était le fun comme canal mais en tout cas, qui écoute encore la télé avec tous les millions d'annonces ?

Speedvision was the shit, way better than Speed Channel, I remember they used to show the Rolex 24 and Le Mans from start to finish.

Agreed, but Speed also aired the Lemans24, however it was quite often interrupted by breaking news from the Bumfuck 250 presented by AlleyCatThompsonWaterSeal third Tier delivery truck race. And by breaking news, I mean someone dropped a wrench during the rained out happy hour pratice.

I won't miss that...

j'écoute NASCAR race hub à chaque soir, 6pm. (enregistre)

#nascar fan

Wind tunnel , test drive ... j'espère que ça va rester.

Personnellement ca fait plus de 3ans que j'ai cancellé Speed pour autre chose, c'était rendu presque juste du nascar..

Agreed, but Speed also aired the Lemans24, however it was quite often interrupted by breaking news from the Bumfuck 250 presented by AlleyCatThompsonWaterSeal third Tier delivery truck race. And by breaking news, I mean someone dropped a wrench during the rained out happy hour pratice.

I won't miss that...

hahaha awesome! How about endless Barrett Jackson auctions? "The world's greatest cars, Barrett Jackson live from Fairbanks Alaska"
I remember I tuned in one night and they decided to play schoolbus figure 8 racing from Oklahoma. Bojangles SR and JR were in a heated battle when Cletus took them out who would of funk it? My favorite though was the glen a couple years back when Sprint Cup practice was rained out and the Rolex guys went out to race.. That's about the time I stopped caring for Nascar.

I'll remember speedvision for things such as this. A time when manufactures were tossing grassroots drivers wads of cash/support. I feel really old after reading the news in the 1st vid.. San Marino GP quals P1 Jacques Villeneuve Williams Renault

Then there is also the annual Rennsport Reunion special, Wind Tunnel, My Classic Car that I'll miss. It's a damn shame that FOM made then quit playing F1 decade a few years back

Thank for posting those Gregster! *tu* Loved Speedvision Touring and GT...

Notice anything else? It was so much better when they didn't have those annoying scrolling banners all around the screen. Wanna know the standings? Put down the phone and WATCH THE FUCKING RACE!

Back