2007 Nissan Maxima SE or 2006 Acura TL?

Deysh

Looking into buying one of these.
Maxima has leather and Bose audio
TL comes with almost everything EXCEPT for navi
Drove both and was impressed with the maxi's CVT transmission
Power wise I think they are almost the same although the TL felt lighter
However, which would you choose?
Do any of these cars come with any known mechanical problems?
Don't just tell me which you would choose, explain why.
Edit: both have around 80,000km

maxima only if you get the 6 speed manual...and by the way the bose speakers are ok..but the deck is a shitbox made by clarion...remove that shit asap...

Both are pretty reliable. Performance wise, they are pretty much the same. But the TL's interior is much more refined. I'd go with the TL.

Not the best maxima gen, maybe the most problematic gen there was. Would go with the TL.

Try to get a 2007 TL, they updated a few things(facelift model)...new wheels, new cluster, new mirrors, fogs, ETC.

I wouldn't get that gen Maxima, definitely the TL in this case.

Looks better inside and out, might be lighter also.

I'm surprised pricing is similar, TLs hold value really well.

La TL

TL look > Maxima look

en plus c'est ultra confortable, mécanique très facile à faire et peu dispendieuse, très fiable, performant, etc Trouve toi une 2007 6mt blanche = win

I thought about the Maxima before buying my TL. My friend had a 07 maxima and he had so many issues with it. Do not regret my purchase at all

maxima only if you get the 6 speed manual...and by the way the bose speakers are ok..but the deck is a shitbox made by clarion...remove that shit asap...

ok is an overstatement IMO. The bose speakers in my 350z are complete garbage. My 10 year old infinity speakers in my other car sounds 10 times better.

^^^Can't believe that Bose/Clarion combo is still around in Nissan, it has been shitty since the 300ZX days.

Try to get a 2007 TL, they updated a few things(facelift model)...new wheels, new cluster, new mirrors, fogs, ETC.
Would love to get that, especially the type S, however the 07-08 are far more expensive than the 06 due to their facelift

^^^Can't believe that Bose/Clarion combo is still around in Nissan, it has been shitty since the 300ZX days.

Wait there is more. They offered the Rockford Fosgate in many models too, which, are made by Clarion.

Back