Motorcyclist charged after video catches violent swarming of family on NYC highway

bunch of morons as far as i'm concerned..
i gave benefit of doubt when i only saw that video but after watching other videos of how they cruise around in the city and the highway i'm pretty firm with my opinion.

Granted the group of bikers dont ride too respectfully.. but if the driver of the car simply stopped and/or pulled over to exchange info after the accident, like you're required to.. all this could've been avoided.
At worst, call the cops n lock your doors.. nobody was attacking him moments after the 1st "fender bender"... if i got hit by a car I'd wave my hands n scream bullshit at the cager too but there was no imminent danger to the driver!

The question is.. why did he just panic n flee like that? People with kids always come up with stupid answers like i feared for my child's welfare.. yeah, that gives u the right to plow down anything in your way!
After reading the article it all made sense when u find out who's in fact the SUV driver.. Alexian Lien! typical asian driver :run:

Lol at the guy filming with his iPad at 5:15... But yeah.. Bad behaviour from the SUV driver & the bikers.

Feel mad about thé young man nos paralyzed !

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk 4

Back