Period sex

Russian_M3

Shop Representative
Out of kuriosity who has sex with their gfs while theyre on their period ?

Personally I like dipping my hot dog into some ketchup.. Doesn't disgust me..

Either in the shower or with towels under her ass so the bed sheets dont get any stains..

Share your feelings

I prefer when the girl isn't in her period, but when you're to horny, I'll do it in the shower.

Sa ne me dérange pas, comme tu dis Russian, serviette par dessus les couvertes, good to go. C'est elle surtout qui n'est pas à l'aise, so BJ week most of the time.

M'essemble que j'avais lu aussi que sa réduisait les saignements quand c'est fait régulièrement, mais j'peux me tromper.

Out of kuriosity who has sex with their gfs while theyre on their period ?

Personally I like dipping my hot dog into some ketchup.. Doesn't disgust me..

Either in the shower or with towels under her ass so the bed sheets dont get any stains..

Share your feelings

this

When flow is slow, like on the last 2 days or so, I'm down in the shower or with towels. But when the damn has broken and it's flowing like mad, BJ week.

Been there done that! Nothing crazy here guys lol. Instead of being a pussy why don't you fuck it? :p

en fait ça dépend si elle aime l'anal ou pas. parce que BJ week, j'trouve sa lame en sale, t'en a tout le temps anyway des BJ.

I am not a huge fan of BJs so I rather dip canoli into the tomato sauce !

To make this thread even more interesting :

Ask a guy who ate pussy on period ANYTHING !

I am not a huge fan of BJs so I rather dip canoli into the tomato sauce !

To make this thread even more interesting :

Ask a guy who ate pussy on period ANYTHING !

Fuck that's a bit hardcore lol! Don't mind having blood on my weiner...but licking blood is a bit too much for me lol

u phucking wotm8

Russian you're either a troll trying to push brahs to make the mistake, or you're a YOLO kunt srs. Out of curiosity post pics of the bed with towels after the period fuckfest, no perv.

Moi sa me derange pas de tremper ma frite dans le ketchup.
On met une serviette en dessous, apres sa c est la douche a nous deux

Jmer crosser moi meme 5 ans de temps pi jla vois pas la semaine parce que je suis a l'uni. Spo un peu de ketchup qui me fait peur.

Back