Feature Article: MR is collecting money in the name of Nicolas Munn

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member

Avec les nouvelles tragiques de la mort du membre du forum E30-Nick (Nicolas Munn), j'ai décidé de demander à la communauté à faire des dons de $25, $50, $75 ou $100 pour aider sa famille. Voir des photos de lui avec son jeune enfant est tout simplement déchirant. Si nous pouvons recueillir un peu d'argent et le donner à la famille, je pense que ce serait un très beau geste.

Je vais utiliser le compte Paypal de MontrealRacing.com à lever les fonds et je vous mettrai à jour sur le montant recueilli a chauqe jour. J'aimerais atteindre les $10,000, mais n'importe quel montant va aider. Il ne manque que 400 membres donnant $25. Vous pouvez envoyer via Paypal un montant au staff@montrealracing.com ou utilisez le bouton de donation ci-dessous.

====================================

In light of the tragic news of the death of forum member E30-Nick (Nicolas Munn), I've decided to ask the community if they'd be willing to donate $25, $50, $75 or $100 to help support his family. Seeing photos of him at car meets with his young child is simply heartbreaking. If we can collect even a little bit of money and give it to the family I think it would be a really nice gesture. There has been an outpouring of support in this discussion thread already so let's turn that support into a fund for his child or however else the family wants to use it.

I'll be using the MontrealRacing.com Paypal account to raise the funds and I'll be updating you guys daily on the amount collected. I'd love to reach $10,000 but anything will help. All we need are 400 members giving $25. For now, simply Paypal one of the amounts to staff@montrealracing.com or use the donation button below.

[Donate]VCNKL9M4UZFN4[/Donate]

Here is the discussion:

http://montrealracing.com/forums/sh...ber-Nicolas-Munn-Dies-in-Vermont-Car-Accident

Here is the news article.

http://www.wcax.com/story/23625203/two-quebec-men-die-after-accident-in-berlin-nh

BURLINGTON, Vt. - Two Quebec men died in a crash on I-89 in Berlin Sunday.

Police say 23-year-old Nicolas Munn of Mont Royal was headed northbound when he lost control, and his BMW slammed into rock ledges on the side of the road.

Both Munn and his passenger 21-year-old Timothy Pirro were transported to Fletcher Allen Hospital where they later died from their injuries.

Police are still investigating the crash.

398421_10152156969660611_1540258973_n.jpg

guys let do some mr meet for him . at same time we can give money to danny if there is some problems to transfer via pay pal

J'ai aucune idée qui est ce Nicholas mais le fait qu'un père de famille décède me brise le coeur. Voila ma contribution de 50$, c'est pas grand chose et j'invites les autres à participer. L'idée d'un meet n'est pas mauvaise mais si vous avez l'intention de contribuer, faites le donc immédiatement. Pourquoi attendre? Pour vous donner une bonne raison de ne pas y aller? 50$ c'est vraiment rien, faites un effort.

J'ai aussi pris la peine de donner un peu. Triste histoire, mais chacun de nous a l'opportunité de rendre la vie de son petit garçon, même si c'est infiniment petit, un peu meilleure.

It would be sick to have a link to see how much money is being raised in real time.

Also DannyItr, this is a good opportunity to let the media know about this.

Donated! Didn't know the guy at all nor recall him at any of our BMW meets, but if I had a kid and this happened I'd appreciate the intention of this donation whether it's $1 or $50

Donated. Same as a few others, didn't know him at all but as a new father myself, it's heartbreaking to read.

Modeste contribution de ma part! Je suis papa d'un jeune garçon et je peux certainement imaginer la tristesse que sa famille ressent en ce moment!

Paix à son âme!

dons effectué

RIP, je suis un jeune père et je me vois la-dedans, c'est très triste. Semblait être un bon gars, un gros trou dans la vie de son fils qui fait juste commencer. :(

Back