370z vs GT 5.0 vs 335i

Daily driver or weekend only?

Daily:
335i
370Z

Weekend:
370Z
335i

The Z is way too rough for daily driving, I'd get a Nismo if you want a weekend only, more exclusive. They're quite cheap now, 30,000$ will get you a nice example. The Mustang 5.0 is a great inbetween if opted with the Perf Pack, otherwise it's very soft.

The 335i is the best daily IMO, great build quality and interior, massive torque and easy tunability. Lacks the sense of occasion for a weekend driver though.

DD but i had a 05 STi 2yr ago and if the 370z is similar to that in roughness, well i can live with it!

Ill have to test drive the 3 but for now i have a soft spot for the 335i

Tough call, can't go wrong either way. Drive them all and see what you like better! Make sure your 335i is under warranty if you choose to got that route though.. they're not the most reliable cars and fixing a BMW can get expensive fast!

Pas mal le même opinion que DivImport.

Par contre, j'ai aucun problème à daily mon Z (en été)... c'est pas trop rough pour moi.

Faut prendre en compte que la Z est 2 places seulement aussi...

This really depends what your going to use the car for...

I've owned a 370Z, its fun, its beautiful, if you get it loaded it has every feature you need. However, if you want power it is the weakest out of these 3 in terms of tuneability per $. However, if its a sporty ride you want, the 370z is the best drive of the 3. When i cross shopped between a 370z and a 335i i couldnt help but come away feeling the 335 is designed for a more mature crowd. After driving the 370z, the 335 felt numb, heavy, sloppy, the seats werent that good and well, not like a sports car. However it did have alot of torque. When i got back into the 370, i was relieved. Again it depends what you like.

In terms of interior quality, i feel like a loaded 370z (like i had) is better than the bmw interior, with more features.

Now if its power and reliability you want. The mustang is the ideal choice. You would need every bolt on under the sun and Meth to keep up with bolt on and tuned 5.0 in the 335i, but you wont have the reliability, or the sound, or the handling.. Yes, the mustang does handle better than the bmw, so dont argue.. On the down side, the interior isn't exactly up to par compared to the other two without the premium package, and the seats, well you'll be using your left knee often in tight corners.

In conclusion... If you care what people think, get the bmw. If you want a car that will move like a raped ape with a sound that will give your bros, broners, get the 5.0 .

And if you plan to track the car extensively, and dont have too many friends... get the 370z.

Je vais repondre exactement la question de OP: Mon choix personel serait la 335. J'aurais meme pas de choix 2 ou 3. Avec 2 enfants, j'aurais besoin d'une 4 portes et le plus d'espace possible. La 335 est aussi la meilleure daily cote conduite/equipement/confort.

My summer DD is a '13 5.0, and gdamn i love this car (remember im usually an euro fan, had tons of Audis before!).
As other said tho, the Mustang interior is nice, but nowhere close to a 335 or a loaded Z.
The 335 is quick and have great boltons, but when I drove my friend's 335 it felt that you are disconnected from the road, on the other hand the Z was really fun to drive, pretty much a bigger go-kart feel, but kind of slow.
I went with the 5.0 because of power/torque, amazing handling, and sound! I dont give a fuck about the badge on the car.

5.0 over 370z anytime. It's faster, sounds better, and has two back seats. 335i is a nice car, but it just doesnt feel special. I've had my brembo 5.0 for two years now and still get tons of compliments... it turns more heads than cars worth twice as much.

Pour moi ce serait vraiment entre la 335 et le 5.0

335x serait mon choix pour l'année

5.0 elle serait loud as fuck et blacked out, dodo dans le garage lhiver.. BMW pour moi mais c'est proche.

I really don't like the 370Z... so it would be a toss up between 5.0 or 335i... I think both are nice. I believe i'd end up with the mustang, just for the delicious V8 sound. :luv:

Last edited:
J'étais dans un dilemme similaire il y a 4 mois. Quoique mon choix final ne fait pas partie de ta liste, je suis passé tout près d'acheter une 5.0 et ce serait définitivement ma préférence parmi ta liste.

159416d1341520124-time-post-pic-your-car-dropped-ac-gtcs-1.jpg

Fiable, performante, marché aftermarket florissant, concept prouvé, look agressif, bons prix dans l'usager.

Back