Le forum est devenu plate

L.P.

Il me semble qu'avant je pouvais passer plusieurs heures par jour à commenter et à vous lire.

Depuis quelque temps, la majorité des sujets ne sont pas intéressants et je ne passe que quelque minute.

Je rêve d'un forum québécois actif à la Rogan Board.

À moins que MontrealRacing soit chose du passé et qu'il y ait un autre forum plus intéressant?

Le probleme est que si on ouvre un sujet on vas se faire basher directement qu un thread existe deja

Funny though that you complain about it when i'm sure you never did anything to make it more entertaining, or at least try.

Jaime mieux moins de threads de qualité que des troll avec des threads insignifiants.

C'est rare mais ces temps ci on a quelques sujets informatifs comme celui des assurances.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

But to respond to the subject, i think a lot of the members who used to make this forum so entertaining don't use the forum anymore.

I find that a quieter forum with much less trolling is a better forum as it serves it's true purpose, the propagation of knowledge on the shared subject (cars in our case). Every few weeks however, you will notice that a few trolls start Jonesing for attention since their last visit/troll and they create another stupid/troll thread. Aside from this, I think the forum has gotten better since when I joined over a year ago. It seems to have matured, which is something the internet doesn't do easily.

ddINvOH.jpg

Back