News: The 8 Finalists for "Most Beautiful Car Of The Year"

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.guideautoweb.com/en/arti...sts_for_'the_most_beautiful_car_of_the_year'/

Which do you think should win?

This title was created in 1987 and is given to a vehicle that must be registered by the manufacturer and on sale in the year of the award.
The vehicle list price must not exceed 55 000 euros, which is the equivalent of $78,500 Canadian.

The success of this competition has grown steadily over the years, especially with the advent of the Internet. Today there are more than a million users worldwide who participate in this vote.

For the general public, it is also a contest where users have a chance at winning a vehicle in a draw afterward. The value of the prize is 30,000 euros, or $43,000 Canadian.

The 8 finalists for 2013:
Alfa Romeo 4C
BMW 4 Series
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Lexus IS 300h
Mazda3
Mercedes-Benz CLA
Peugeot 308
Renault Captur

You will be able to vote for the "Most Beautiful Car of the Year 2013" as of December 5 , through the Facebook page: The Most Beautiful Car Of The Year.
Last year, it was the Mercedes-Benz A-Class which won top honors.

143631_Les_8_pretendantes_au_titre_de_la_Plus_belle_voiture_en_2013.jpg

hands down cla , no challenge there in style for exterior aswell as interior , how can anyone even think otherwise

why are two random average looking french cars in this list?

Mazda 3 would be my choice with the CLA coming in a close second.

Really a POS mazda 3 .. and that lexus WOW ugliest front end .. is this a phucking joke or what ???? only the Benz looks good

is it just me or this is 8 horrible looking car?

And what the hell happened with the lexus' front ?

lexus_alien_spaceship.jpg

predators-reboot-2.jpg

hands down cla , no challenge there in style for exterior aswell as interior , how can anyone even think otherwise

It's called personal opinion. That like saying so and so is the hottest woman on the planet and no one can disagree. The CLA has some pretty awkward design cues...

That being said, I don't think any of these cars are particularly beautiful....the Alfa would have my vote even though it's more or less a Lotus rip-off.

The Mazda 3 sedan looks like a BMW wannabe and the hatch looks like an old Infiniti design....I don't see what's so special there.

Back