Honda garage to reset TPMS, need suggestions

doctor

2009 CRV. TPMS can only be reset at the dealer, so I've been told. Does anyone know any Honda shop (besides dealers) that can do it?

Thanks!

its not true that it can only be done at the dealer. You need to find a garage that has a good TPMS scanner tool, it doesnt have to be a honda shop

I think KNS has one, call and ask them. If not how much does it actually cost at the dealer, and why do you need to reset? The only time you reset is when you change sensors

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

got a 2009.csx.and the light turn off after 1-2kms

Envoyé de mon SGH-I317M en utilisant Tapatalk

I think KNS has one, call and ask them. If not how much does it actually cost at the dealer, and why do you need to reset? The only time you reset is when you change sensors

Will call KNS. Honda dealer charges $40+tx but as it's tire season I can't get an appoitment anytime soon! I did change my sensors that's why I need to reset them. Thanks for the info!

got a 2009.csx.and the light turn off after 1-2kms

Drove a good 120km since I changed them and light is still on...

2009 CRV. TPMS can only be reset at the dealer, so I've been told. Does anyone know any Honda shop (besides dealers) that can do it?

Thanks!

Si tu as 4 tpms fonctionnelent la lumière devrait s'éteindre tout seul. Si non tu va devoir l'endurer. Tpms light on = can't turn off traction control. It´s not a big deal but in some situation it can be anoying

I would wait and go to the dealer, the price is very reasonable

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Si tu as 4 tpms fonctionnelent la lumière devrait s'éteindre tout seul. Si non tu va devoir l'endurer. Tpms light on = can't turn off traction control. It´s not a big deal but in some situation it can be anoying

Les TPMS fonctionnent mais je les ai changé et dans ce véhicule ils ne se "Reset" pas seuls malheureusement. Ne pas pouvoir désactiver le Traction Control c'est très énervant!

I would wait and go to the dealer, the price is very reasonable

Yeah I have no choice. It was more to do it ASAP but KNS can't do it so I'll have to wait...Thanks for the info though

C'est la lumière TPMS qui est allumée? Si oui, peut-être qu'un des sensors n'envoie plus de signal, c'est fort probable que tu ait à remplacer un des sensors (70-90$).

I threw on my winter tires and the TPMS light came on, im guessing my winters don't have sensor?

Must I drive with light all winter or can this be turned off?

I threw on my winter tires and the TPMS light came on, im guessing my winters don't have sensor?

Must I drive with light all winter or can this be turned off?

If your tires are on steelies, you probably dont have sensors in it.
My winter set on my truck doesnt have sensor too, and the light doesnt botter me anymore. After 2-3 days, you wont notice it ;)

Back