News: Fast And Furious Star Paul Walker Reportedly Dead In Car Accident--Update

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/04/paul-...th-autopsy-report-identification-roger-rodas/

Paul Walker died from the combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries sustained from the Nov. 30 car crash ... this according to the L.A. County Coroner's Office.

Translation -- Paul did not die from the impact of the crash alone. He burned to death after the Porsche GT crashed into a tree and a pole and exploded into flames.

The man who was driving the Porsche GT, Roger Rodas, died from multiple traumatic injuries suffered upon impact. Burning was not listed as a factor in his death.

The coroner says toxicology results for both men will be available in 6 to 8 weeks.

The Medical Examiner says both deaths have been ruled as an accident.

Sources in the coroner's office tell us ... both men were positively ID'd by using dental records.

Walker and Rodas were killed Saturday in Santa Clarita, CA when the Porsche GT they were in veered off the road, slammed into a pole and exploded in flames. The cause of that crash is still under investigation

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/04/paul-...ort-identification-roger-rodas/#ixzz2mXsi93Vw

Paul Walker's (and Roger Rodas') death is, by far, the saddest and most tragic accident to happen in the entertainment world this year. Two people involved in a violent accident are dead and their families are without their loved ones. Let's learn something from this.

Yikes.... :(
1(8).jpg

3(6).jpg

I would have just put a link but the site I saw these on is far from "safe for work". I'll remove the post if it's too much...not trying to offend anyone.

I was hoping he died from the crash alone. THIS fucking sucks even more knowing that he could probably have been saved... FUCK this shit I'm out of here now.

Je me suis fait un sticker en mémoire de Paul Walker, un idole de jeunesse!!:(

Rip Paul Walker!

IMG_5150_zps223055b2.jpg

IMG_5156_zpse2403881.jpg

IMG_5162_zps6bb05843.jpg

Last edited:
Just because he was not dead after the impact and the fire contributed to his death it doesn't mean he was screaming in pain burning. He was most likely unconscious.

ps Dipididave I love that sticker, where did you get it?

fawk the pictures.......... the red body is Paul's I guess...... since it's the passenger side i think....fuck man!

Oufff ca été dure de voir les photos des corps brulés!
Mais bon... si jamais tu fait une batch de stickers je serais peut etre interessé d'en avoir un!

Back