anybody else noticed?

Quiconque a le moindrement d'expérience sait très bien que le vag a aucun lien avec la proportion du corps.

Quiconque sait que mig0s n'a pas d'expérience.

Michael-Jackson-Eating-Popcorn.gif

j'ai une grosse préférence pour les chubby girl et jai rien remarqué de différent, sauf sont beaucoup plus cochonnes!!

Pussy is pussy you just don't wife a chubby chick. Honestly depends on the girl I fucked girls who had ribs showing others who have some junk and all had pretty tight pussy's.

Dunno bout you guys but every chubby chick ive railed get 10x more wet than a skinny girl. Its like your dick is swimming so its hard to tell if tight. As for skinny girls its all over the place, my last ex was tight as hell and my current booty call (exact same body type, slightly bigger boobs) isnt "loose" but she definately aint tight lol

A girl who has a steady boyfriend for 5 years who has sex say 3 times a week will have much more mileage than a single girl who fucks a different guy every 1-2 weekends

if you find a girl that you can fuck 3 times a week for 5 years, you should marry her cause that's gotta rare as fuck

A girl who has a steady boyfriend for 5 years who has sex say 3 times a week will have much more mileage than a single girl who fucks a different guy every 1-2 weekends

1-2 WEEKS? WTF you obviously dont know about the sloots out there now a days... try a different guy every 2 to 3 days

What i noticed since i first starting having sex 13 years ago is that the bigger the boobs, the less the sex drive / willing to do different things.
All the girls that wanted it up the bum, take in on the face, etc, have smaller tits.

...it's a shame being a boob man and all.

This is true. My current midget ( 4f 11') has small boobs and goes crazy when she sees mah cack

Sent from your girlfriend's iPad using Tapatalk

I always laugh at threads like this. While im sure many ITT have slayed their fair share, its still funny to see a bunch of guys on a car forum brag about how all the wiminz are all wet for them.

As for op question, i dont think its really possible to generalize.

Acually it as nothing to do with milleage / shape and or form

it's about the mental and physical state at the time, to be blunt the more "emotionally/physically" ready the tighter

Acually it as nothing to do with milleage / shape and or form

it's about the mental and physical state at the time, to be blunt the more "emotionally/physically" ready the tighter

Actually its quite the opposite. The more aroused a woman is the more "accommodating" her vagina will be.

Accomodating yes, but muscels are at rest, for tighness the muscles have to contract "orgasm", thus when a girl reaches orgasm her muscles are contracting or if she is forcing the "keggles" the vagina becomes tighter, the opposite is not true, your muscles are not in a constant triggered state at rest.

It is all about muscle strength and contractions, if the muscle is not triggered it is at rest ....

normal, dry muscles relaxed
aroused, moist muscles expanded and increased blood flow
clitoral/vaginal stimulation to orgasm = muscles contracting tightness, ever have your fingers in while a chick is orgasming? lucky to get 2 and you can feel the pressure

penetration after this state, well can we say tight

Back