So I started filming some stuff....

My mind is blown how anyone can do pull ups because I'm 205 and I can barely do like 3 and only on certain grips lol I can't even do a single wide grip

I need to start working out with you fuaaaaaa, come to my gym!

By the way, first post, second video, some arabs did a drug deal behind you. srs

My mind is blown how anyone can do pull ups because I'm 205 and I can barely do like 3 and only on certain grips lol I can't even do a single wide grip

By the way, first post, second video, some arabs did a drug deal behind you. srs

joony wanna hi a liftsesh together? it's one thing we haven done

The Hannibal guy from New York is sick , IMO moreso than the Californians .pretty cool though ,that can be pure pain

you could try starting by the pull ups/chin ups machine that reduces your weight. I heard it works great

ahah I agree.

other trick, I find that short stance is easier than wider. So you can try with that

I'm doing seated pull downs mostly to try to increase strength and get to that point. Doing wide grip, straight arm and used to do reverse grip.....gotta do reverse again and start doing narrow grip

Yeah its amazing seeing bigger guys do this as they are heavier! with practice honestly you'll see this all comes automatically.

I'm with you dude. I just can't do it. I'm to the point where I can more or less do 2. It's something I work on every day. I'm just too damn fat. That's all it is :( my strength to body weight isn't good enough.

Samurai come train me lol

Speaking of big guys, this blew my mind the first time I saw it

I'm with you dude. I just can't do it. I'm to the point where I can more or less do 2. It's something I work on every day. I'm just too damn fat. That's all it is :( my strength to body weight isn't good enough.

All I see is semi motions and very weak tempo...

Even Mr. Medrano disapointed me in this video :( He can do better loll

He's still a big dude in his 50s doing some crazy shit. Who cares if your form isn't always perfect and stuff. Better than rotting away on a couch.

BUZZFIT St Leonard

Ha, you're right around the corner from me. Is that place any good? Been thinking of switching from Gym et cie.

Either way, good job on the training, I"ve been trying to regularly incorporate more pull-up bar exercises into my routine.

LOLLL j'aurais jamais cru voir un vidéo du techgym de pointo ici...!
C'est là que je m'entraîne, étrange mélange de redneck / douchebags dans ce boutte là.
Vous faites ben de vous filmer en chest dans le gym au 2e étage, parce qu'en bas le monde vont se foutre de votre gueule en osti, surtout le ptit blond qui doit peser 115lbs.

nice man. How tall are you?

Always wished i was able to do this crap. I have horrible balance though. I can pump out some muscles ups. Do all kinds up pull ups and shit. I should work on them more.

340 lb guy doing pull ups

Back